A FIGHTER'S DESTINY!AI GOES TO SCHOOL!

Tachibana was sitting on a bench, waiting for his friend to come to the mall.

Sayoko:thanks for waiting!

Tachibana:yo, sayoko.

Sayoko walk toward tachibana.

Sayoko:what's going on? Suddenly asking me out an date?

Tachibana:I'm bothering you... Aren't i?

Sayoko:nope, I was pleased. But... Did something happen? Why asked me out instead?

Tachibana:well.. I just decided i wanted to live as a normal person. That's all.

Sayoko looked down at tachibana with a questionable face.

Tachibana:what are we waiting? Let's go!

Sayoko followed tachibana from behind and grasp onto tachibana arms.

Sayoko:where shall we go?

Tachibana:where shall we go?

Tachibana:let's get over there.

Tachibana point at a shop with suit and ties. They went in there and tachibana tried on a black suit with a tie that sayoko gave it to him.

Sayoko:i knew it, this one fits you well.

Tachibana:you think so?

Sayoko:let's look for some more.

Sayoko looked around for more ties while tachibana stared at the mirror, thinking about giving up his powers for now.

Tachibana(though):this is for the greater good. I will not fight anymore. Just be a normal human. The sickness of cowardice, i ignore it.

Then, there are people screaming and running for their lives.

Man:a monster!help us!!

An undead appeared and is attacking people in sight. The undead resembles a zebra with sharp teeth, two bigs ones on the front sides, sticking out. It wears a chain choker around his neck and wear a pair of black boots. It's name was zebra undead.

Zebra undead

Zebra traps a frightened man and spins around him by creating clones

Zebra traps a frightened man and spins around him by creating clones.soon afterwards, the man was killed by the undead due it's color patterns.the undead continue to attack and kill more people that are running away. Back to tachibana, he takes out his buckle from his bag and was hesitant to transform into kamen rider garren again. Sayoko saw more people running and grabs tachibana's left arm.

Sayoko:tachibana-san, let's run!hurry!

The buckle drops onto the floor due to sayoko pulling his arm.

Sayoko:what's wrong, tachibana-kun?!

He pushed her and saw the undead outside through the mirror. Sayoko scream in fear when she saw the undead.