Chapter 2: The Taste

Sean ~Pov~

Ugh where am I, and why does my head hurt so much? I stand up only to find that I was sleeping in front of a house that I've never seen before. No, this wasn't a house, this was a cottage. I decided that I would continue to just roam around for I had no idea where I was. All I know was that I ran and ran only guided by the moon last night, and that I need a pack and fast. I sniffed the air to find a direction to go but what I smelled was sweet. I smelled something sweet, who smelled a bit like me but it wasn't me. I sniffed the air one more time and smelled a sweet scent. It smelled so good, I needed to find where this scent came to from.

Intoxicated by the scent, I follow my nose with out knowing where I'm going. I circle round to the front of the cottage and find that the door is open. I smell the scent inside and decide to follow it. What was I doing?! I just barged into somebody's house! But the smell was so good, so comforting. I need this smell and I want more of it. While following the scent I find a girl sleeping in bed. I smell her and she is the smell I'm looking for. Continuing to smell, I can't help myself ; I want a taste. I bend down and lick her exposed neck. The sleeping girl moans from her sleep In pleasure. She tastes so sweet, I can't help it, I want more. Once again I lick up and down the side of her neck, then I turn her face and lick her chin and her lips. All the while the girl is moaning with pleasure and it is getting a bit louder. All of a sudden her eyes snap open. Uh oh, busted.