8.2 demi

Shit. I woke up this morning and darted for the toilet bowl as soon as possible. I ran in a nick of time and got sick. This has been going on for almost 3 weeks even when I was at The Town in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I already sensed what was going on with the missed period, the nausea, and the tender breasts.

At the Howard Stern Show, I said I wanted kids with Jordan, although I knew it might have happened already. We've been dating for over a year and a half. I'm just scared and nervous about how Jordan would react. The last time I was pregnant, I was seventeen was in treatment, and then thrown into tour. The last time I was pregnant, I was forced to give up the most important person in my life thirteen years ago—I miss seeing her grow up. Maybe, one day I can see her again one last time.

This week has been a bit too much

This week has been a bit too much. I breezed through the VMA's and the performances, which surprisingly did not take a toll on me. Now, I am done with the promo of REVAMPED and about to release my memoir this week. I'm grateful for my long time off to just rest and join my baby Jordan on his tour. I will be following him to different States and Canada since this is my baby's first tour.

Currently, there are five positive pregnancy tests in front of me and I am at home alone. I sit on the bathroom couch and grasp the moment that I'm having another baby with my baby. We've been trying but not really since Jordan is heading for tour. Right now, Jordan is at tour rehearsals, which I hear are going great. I just hope he can be here with me for this pregnancy and we can have our little family. This time at 31, I am ready to become a mom again. I'm ready for those firsts and meet my baby. I just hope Jordan is ready too.

"Ladybug!" Jordan yells my nickname and I hear his feet run upstairs, "Baby, where are you?"

"And I'm sorry...I'm in the bathroom, babe," I yell back at Jordan.

"Are you okay? What's going on?" asks Jordan peeking near the large bathroom door.

As he sees me on the couch, Jordan snakes his strong arms around my waist gently and gives my forehead a kiss. I kiss his lips slowly and I lean against his sweaty chest. Oh God, I run quickly to the toilet and get sick because body odor is a killer to my nose. I flushed the toilet, washed my mouth, and my eyes met with Jordan's concerned face.

"What's going on, D?" Jordan asks as he stares at me nervously as his beautiful blue eyes look.

Then his eyes glance at the five pregnancy tests. We grabbed one and just examined it. Two thick lines. Positive. A surprised gasp comes from his mouth as he looks and a goofy grin appears.