Lost in his rapidly spinning thoughts, Sinister didn't realize where exactly he was going. He had long missed his room, speeding up his step as the anger inside him boiled again. He dug his own nails into the palms of his hands until they nearly bled. He walked faster and faster when, suddenly, he hit something. For a second he stumbled forward, turning back towards whatever he hit ready to cuss it out for further dampening his already horrible mood when he saw the petite black haired woman scrambling to pick up the files she spilled. Medic... Sinister's eyes softened from their glowing flame of hatred, she was one of the only Towers who treated them like human beings. Not once did she falter, tried running away or provoking them.. She looked at his family with nothing but kindness and he wanted to return that. He kneeled down, picking up some of the papers, stacking them neatly. He handed them over before finally pushing out an apology.

"Hey Ms., sorry about that."

Medic looked up, surprised to have gotten a word out of the Titan, despite everything happening, "Oh! It's nothing, hun' don't worry about it!"

She flashed him a smile to which he half grinned in return. The Titan took quick notice of the heavy load the woman was carrying. A whole box of what seemed to be medical supplies, tucked under the tower of papers she had spilled. Seeing her struggle to stack them back up, he quickly swiped up the box from her arms, handing her only the stack of paper.

"Oo-Oh! You don't have to do that! I can manage it just fine!"

He waved her off with his spare hand, "Nah, don't sweat it. The least I could do after I bummed inta ya' "

She sighed softly, accepting his help with a small nod.

"So, where we takin' these?" asked Sinister as he eyed her expectingly.

"Oh! To the medical wing. I have to delivery the last two shots for Molten and some extra bandages."

She set off in the front beckoning Sinister to follow her... This is the woman who was treating lil' Molten, huh? Lil' guy wouldn't shut up about her... He never really had the chance to bring it up with her... Better now than never! The man rushed to catch up with her, walking side by side as he spoke up.

" Hey.. I uhhh.. Never got the chance to thank ya"'

Medic turned back to him, shifting the files around, "What for?"

"Just ya' know.. Taking care of Molten and all" he flashed her a sincere smile. The first she had ever seen from the Titan. Not that he was as cold as his brother, but rather, the last few weeks had been nothing but stress and anger... Therefore, moments like these were fleeting but trully enjoyable.

"You don't have to thank me! I am just doing my job really!" she smirked bashfully back at him as they rounded the corner.

"Yeah... But ya' didn't have to be there for 'im as much as ya' were.. Emotionally y'know..? It means a lot."

Medic was taken slightly aback by his remark, did Molten talk about her with the others? Not that it bothered her! ...But being thanked for being a decent human and caring towards a child was new. She had saved many lives whilst a part of the military but she couldn't recall the last time someone had been truly greatful for what she had done.. Not that it mattered, she wasn't in it for the praise... But... It did feel lovely to be appreciated and by a Titan no less..
They shared another round of smiles as they arrived at the entrance to her office. Right as she was about to unlock the door, a tall, looming figure gazed at them from the end of the hall. Magenta eyes, a stern, wrinkled face with curly hair to match his glowing orbs. Lips pursed in a thin line, not really angered but not happy either. Void Reaver was staring right at her...But really it felt like he was staring right through her.
That same unshakable gaze his son Fallen had, she had witnessed that one too during many meetings.