Watching Ducky shudder ever so slightly under his gaze, made Frost feel a bit of guilt eat at him. Tensions were high but maybe he shouldn't have been so cold.. His brother was just a little child after all...
He let out a small sigh before wrapping an arm and, by extension, his coat around Ducky, pulling him close to his chest. The smaller one almost instantly hugged him back tightly, hiding his face in his older bro's shirt. A few small tears escaped the young figure holding onto him, making Frost Spirit feel even worse.

"Ducky... I am sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you...But things have been...rough. To say the least. And now more than ever we gotta stick together. Just like uncle Sinister said when we got here the first day, right?
No man left behind. Have each other's backs when no one else does." he whispered, rubbing cricles around the child's back.

Ducky mumbled a small "Mhm", brushing his tears away with his hoodie's sleeves.

"Good. Now let's go find Molten."
Frost gave him a last pat on the back before leading him to the medbay.

No matter how many times it happens, it still makes Frost Spirit uncomfortable. The pair of eyes staring at them every time a Tower passes by. Even if it's a short walk from the dorm room to the medical area, he just couldn't avoid them. He felt the glares seep into his soul. Some were of pity, others of fury... Some were of caution, others of warning. He hated having that many eyes on him. If the ground could swallow him whole just to avoid them he would be happy. But he had to be strong. He wasn't a child anymore, Ducky needed him. Molten needed him. His uncle relied on him to protect his brother and cousin whilst he was away trying to come up with a plan to reunite their family.
Frost pushed the thoughts away, finally reaching the room Molten had been designated to. When he pushed down the handle the door didn't budge...They never locked this door. A slight panic engulfed his soul as his mind started racing. What was that nurse doing to Molten?! Why lock the door?! What-

A small click was heard from inside, Medic carefully cracked the door open. She locked eyes with a frozen Frost Spirit. Smiling shyly at his frightened face she began, "Oh boys, I am so sorry! Didn't mean to worry you! We-"

"What were doing to him?"

Frost Spirit was more Tower sized compared to his elders but his cold voice and blue glare were enough to make up for it as an intimidation factor. Ducky peaked from behind him at Medic, eyes more curious than afraid. She smiled to herself for a second, she couldn't blame the young man for his distrust nor the little one for his boldness.

She straightened up before speaking, "Well, I wanted it to be a bit of a surprise. Some good news in these trying times, you see." she winked at Ducky which made him giggle, in turn alowing Frost to detense a little. "Since Molten has been doing much better for the past few days. We... decided to try something."

She grinned, opening the door wide for them to see inside. Frost Spirit looked over at the bed... Molten was no longer lying there. A pang of fear struck him again before realizing his cousin was actually next to it. He was up on his feet for the first time in weeks, helped by a pair of crutches to steady himself. Molten smiled brightly at his cousins as he walked over to them. Ducky was the first to react, bear hugging his cousin, almost knocking him over.

"Ducky, easy!" laughed Molten as he wrapped an arm around his smaller cousin, holding his crutches closely to his side.

For a moment Frost didn't know what to do. He just watched as Ducky and Molten kept laughing together. He felt a tear of relief fall down his cheek. Like just a bit of the weight on his soul was lifted...These weeks have been hard on him.. It's hard to be an adult.. To have everyone rely on you when you don't even know what to do.. Everything has just been going wrong but today something finally made him feel like it was going to be ok...for the first time in weeks...