Chapter 596

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 596

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Helps For The Third Time

“Well then, we’ll be on our way. Um, thank you for your help.” (Carol)

“Thank you for the information, too.” (Yuna)

Mia turned back as she was about to walk away.

“Ah, that’s right. It would be helpful if you didn’t spread the word about this place.” (Mia)

“We won’t.” (Yuna)

In the first place, there’s no one to even reveal it to.

And even if I do tell someone, they can’t come here because I don’t know where the location of this place is.

“It’s a promise. Carol, please be careful next time.” (Yuna)

“Yeah, thank you very much.” (Carol)

Carol bowed her head to us and followed Mia as she walked away.

“Now then, shall we go too?” (Kagali)

“We’re going to the place where the knight armors are, right?” (Yuna)

“That’s right. If there is a technician who makes magic tools made those knight armors, then there’s a possibility that these armors are protecting the treasure.” (Kagali)

While Kagali-san and I are excited, Fina is the only one who’s quiet.

“Fina, what’s wrong?” (Kagali)

“You’re going to where the moving armors are, right? So do you think it’s okay for me to go with you? I’m not as strong as Yuna-oneesan, nor can I fly like Kagali-oneesan.” (Fina)

I was wondering why she was quiet, as she ponders on the question.

“You’re right. It might be a little dangerous.” (Kagali)

“So then…” (Fina)

Fina looks a little lonely.

Certainly, it might be dangerous for Fina.

But I don’t feel comfortable leaving Fina behind while I enjoy treasure hunting with Kagali-san.

I approached Fina and put the bear puppet on her head.

“But I can easily defeat that knight armor, right? So you’ll be fine. I’ll protect you. Besides, we’ve come this far, so let’s go treasure hunting together.” (Yuna)

“…Yuna-oneesan.” (Fina)

“Yeah, I’ll protect you too, so don’t worry.” (Kagali)

“Kuu~n”

“Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear also said they will protect you.” (Yuna)

“…Kagali-oneesan, Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear. Thank you too.” (Fina)

Fina smiles happily.

If we’re going to do it, we’ll do it together.

“Then, once again, let’s go!” (Kagali)

Where do we start looking?” (Yuna)

“We should have asked the little girls where the knight armors are.” (Kagali)

“I don’t think they’ll tell us even if we asked.” (Yuna)

Mia and Carol also think there are treasures in the place where the knight armors are. They are not likely to tell us where to find the knight armors. This information is also to their advantage.