490 - Bear-san, Plays In The Lake

Five people come out of the bear house dressed in swimwear.

Shuri is wearing a white one-piece swimsuit with ruffles that she wore the last time she went to the beach. Fina is also wearing the same white bikini swimsuit with ruffles that she wore at the beach.

Ruimin is wearing a black and white bikini that I lent her.

Sakura is wearing a neat white bathing suit. The area covered by fabric is quite large.

Shinobu’s swimwear is a…… sarashi? (さらし)

There’s some kind of sarashi wrapped around her chest.

I don’t know if you can call a sarashi a swimwear, but it just so happens that everyone is wearing white swimwear. Well, at least one has a mix of black.

“Yuna-oneechan, please make Swaying Bear-chan and Hugging Bear-chan bigger.” (Shuri)

Once Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear were back to their original sizes, Shuri got on Hugging Bear’s back.

“Ano, Shuri. May I have a ride with Hugging Bear-sama as well?” (Sakura)

“Yeah, okay.” (Shuri)

Sakura rode behind Shuri.

Apparently, both Sakura and Shuri belong to the Hugging Bear faction. Shuri said she preferred the white bear when I drew the picture book. She seemed to like Hugging Bear better. Sakura also seemed to prefer Hugging Bear. Hugging Bear was very popular.

Fina and Ruimin got on Swaying Bear.

With the four passengers on board, Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear jumped into the lake and began to play.

I hope no one would drown while accompanied by Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear. Shinobu was also watching by my side, so I didn’t have to worry.

Incidentally, I was also invited, but I politely declined. I’m still not used to wearing a swimsuit.

“The kids are so energetic.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san was sitting in a chair watching Fina and the others having fun in the lake.

Sakura and Shuri on Hugging Bear, and Fina and Ruimin on Swaying Bear looked happy.

“I guess so. The young ones are so energetic.” (Yuna)

Even to my eyes, the bright appearance of Fina and her friends was dazzling.

“What are you talking about? You’re still a kid yourself.” (Kagali)

“I don’t want to hear that from you, Kagali-san, who literally looks like a child.” (Yuna)

In terms of appearance alone, Kagali-san looked more like a child.

“It’s okay, because I’m an adult at heart.” (Kagali)

Kinda similar to the guy whose “brain was an adult, but in the body of a child” from a particular detective animation.

But in Kagali-san’s case, I think she’s more of a senile grandma? Of course, I won’t tell it to her face, I’ll keep it to myself, because I don’t know what she will do to me later.

“Perhaps your appearance is an illusion? Are you actually the same age as me? If so, no wonder you are so skilled in magic.” (Kagali)

What did you say, you little girl (grandma)?

“I’ve only lived for 15 years. Don’t compare me with a certain fox.” (Yuna)

“I thought I was closer to your secret, but I wasn’t? Still, 15 years old? Aren’t you a bit too small for that age?” (Kagali)