545 - Bear-san, Makes Bear Plushies Together With Everyone

While sleeping comfortably on a soft futon, Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear woke me up.

“Swaying Bear, Hugging Bear, isn’t it too early to wake me up?” (Yuna)

It seems to be earlier than usual.

Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear cried “kuun” at the wall.

I remembered that Fina and the other two were staying with us today. So I recalled asking Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear to wake me up earlier than my routine.

I thanked Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear and changed into black bear gear. Then I went downstairs to prepare breakfast for the girls. I put the plates and cups on the table, then place bread on the plates. It looks as good as if it were freshly baked. Thank God for the bear box.

“Good morning, Yuna-oneesan.” (Fina)

As I finished preparing breakfast, Fina came down from upstairs.

“Good morning. What about Shuri and Sherry?” (Yuna)

“I woke them up, so I think they should be here soon.” (Fina)

Fina is reliable, as always.

As Fina said, the two sleepy Shuri and Sherry came down shortly afterward.

“Good morning, you two.” (Yuna)

“Good morning, Yuna-oneechan.” (Shuri)

“Yuna-oneechan. Good morning.” (Sherry)

None of the three had dark circles under their eyes. It seems that they slept adequately and did not stay up late.

“Good morning, Swaying Bear-chan, Hugging Bear-chan.” (Shuri)

Shuri hugged Swaying Bear and sat on the sofa, where Swaying Bear curled up on.

“Shuri, let go of Swaying Bear-chan, go wash your face, have breakfast right away.” (Sherry)

“Un~” (Shuri)

Sherry took Shuri to wash her face.

While washing their faces, I took the milk out of the chiller. Now breakfast is ready.

Shuri and Shelly sat down after washing their faces.

“Well then, let’s do our best again today after eating.” (Yuna)

“Yes.” (Fina)

“Un~!” (Shuri)

“Yes!” (Sherry)

We all said “Itadakimasu” and started eating the bread.

Then, after finishing breakfast, Sherry continued making the pattern she left yesterday. Until the pattern was ready, Fina and Shuri, who were free, went to work with Tirumina-san and returned as soon as they finished helping.

“Yuna-oneechan. If you could hand this to the shop, I think Naru-san will understand.” (Sherry)

Sherry gave me a piece of paper. It was the list of the materials needed to make the plushies.

Instead of Sherry, I, who was free, decided to go to the store to pick up the materials.

Sponsored Content
“Alright then.” (Yuna)

“But, Yuna-oneechan, is it really okay?” (Sherry)

“It’s fine. I’m free anyways.” (Yuna)

That would be a more efficient use of time.

I took the paper and headed to Naru-san’s shop.

“Good morning.” (Yuna)

“Ara, Yuna-chan, welcome. What can I help you with today? Sherry went to your place, but isn’t she with you?” (Naru)