Chapter 585

FT
Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear - Chapter 585

Hi, please check out our new novel, [I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die]. You can do so HERE.
Bear-san, Gives Fina’s Present, Land Of Harmony Edition 1

“Grandpa, did you find what you were looking for?” (Ruimin)

Ruimin asked Mumroot-san while wiping her hair with a towel.

“Ah, yes.” (Mumroot)

“What is it?” (Ruimin)

“A bunch of letters from Cyan and Quat.” (Mumroot)

Mumroot-san showed us a bundle of letters.

There was quite a lot. Perhaps they had written quite a number of them after Mumroot-san left.

“So these are letters from old friends of yours, grandpa? But they’re already gone, aren’t they? That’s just sad.” (Ruimin)

“I cannot write a reply, but I can still read them. That’s what I, who’s still alive, can only do.” (Mumroot)

I think only he himself knows how he feels.

But this time, I can tell by the look on Mumroot-san’s face that he was happy to receive Cyan-san and Quat-san’s letter.

After all, when they come up the stairs, Mumroot-san has a big smile plastered on his face.

“Those letters reached far into the future, didn’t they?” (Yuna)

Fina, who had been listening to Mumroot-san and Ruimin’s conversation, says with a thoughtful expression.

“Yes, that’s true. It may be one-sided, but thinking about it, it reached me because I’m still alive.” (Mumroot)

However, some letters in this world never get delivered.

And, unlike Japan, there’s no established distribution system. It’s a world where monsters and bandits appear.

So I’m glad that Mumroot-san was able to receive letters from Cyan-san and Quat-san this time.

And having successfully accomplished Mumroot-san’s goal, we return to Karina’s house. Karina informs her parents about what happened.

“Is that true?” (Ristil)

“Yes, Mumroot-sama has taught me a lot of things. From now on, we can get to that room easily. And there was also a hidden room where our ancestors had stored various things.” (Karina)

After all, Ristil-san’s father, Karina’s grandfather, lost his parents when he was around the same age as Karina, and at that time, he inherited the crystal plate.

“What about his grandfather or grandmother?” (Karina)

“I heard that they died of an illness.” (Ristil)

That was perhaps when the interruption occurred.

So I heard that Karina’s grandfather said he had a lot of trouble with it.

I think Karina’s grandfather, who lost his parents when he was a child and took over the role of the custodian of the city without knowing anything, has accomplished an amazing feat.

Even if the information is cut off, no one can complain. Considering the circumstances that befell their family, I think they did their best.

“Is that so?” (Karina)

Karina seemed to be hearing this for the first time, so she listened attentively.

“That’s why, when they forced themselves to play the role, I went on a trip to clear the frustration that I had after shutting myself up in the city.” (Mumroot)