485 - Bear-san, Gets A Thank You

“Well then, Yuna. As I have promised, I have prepared something good. Can you confirm it for me? If you don’t like it, you can refuse.” (King)

“Have you got it ready?” (Yuna)

“But of course, I don’t want people to think I’m a king who can’t give my gratitude.” (King)

I didn’t expect him to get it ready while they were cleaning up after Orochi.

I’m sure he’s swamped with the cleanup work.

“What about my booze?” (Kagali)

“I’ll have it ready when you return to your original form. I have told you many times that I will not let you drink while in that form.” (King)

“Wait, when will that be? And even though I look like this, I’m still older than you.” (Kagali)

“It’s a matter of appearance. Besides, how am I supposed to know when you will grow, Kagali?” (King)

“Mumu.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san puffed her cheeks.

She looked like a child acting spoiled.

After all, appearance was important.

I kinda agree with it whenever I look at Kagali-san.

“Your bears can run over the ocean, right?” (King)

King Suou slightly looked at Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear.

Sponsored Content
“Yeah.” (Yuna)

King Suou, who had already received the report from Shinobu, nodded as he confirmed.

“I’m sorry, if I take Yuna and the others on the ship with me, it’s going to be a hassle to explain. I’m sorry, but could you meet us over there instead?” (King)

Certainly, it was King Suou, Sakura, and Shinobu who disembarked on the island. Even if I returned Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear, it would still be strange if Kagali-san (a young girl) and I (a bear) appeared together. And moreover, this was the place where the Orochi had appeared. It would be strange if we were in such a place.

“Fine. I should pick up this house too, right?” (Yuna)

“Yeah, it’s better over there than here.” (King)

We parted when we decided where to meet.

King Suou, Shinobu, and Sakura went to the pier. After putting away the bear house,  Kagali-san and I rode on Swaying Bear and Hugging Bear on the sea.

They can really run on the ocean, can’t they?” (Kagali)

But you can fly, can’t you, Kagali-san?” (Yuna)

Personally, I would have preferred a flying skill more than the newly learned underwater swimming.

“I can’t fly in this form.” (Kagali)

“Is that so?” (Yuna)

“I can only fly when I’m in great fox form.” (Kagali)

“Can’t you just turn in that form?” (Yuna)

“I won’t be as big as when I fought the Orochi, but I can be a fox.” (Kagali)

Kagali-san’s figure on top of Swaying Bear disappeared when she said that, leaving her clothes behind. I hurriedly stopped Swaying Bear.

“Kagali-san?” (Yuna)

When I called out to her, Kagali-san’s clothes wriggled, and a fox cub peeked out from under her clothes.