Mum

Byron P.O.V

I can't believe my mum is being so deep to Vanessa but I don't blame her. As soon as Vanessa left the house, my mum started ranting about why I let her in the house and what if she stole something. I just sat there and watched her mouth.

As soon as she finished, I got up and went to go have a shower. I missed Vanessa and I thought I might go meet her. As soon as I finished showing and put on some nice clothes, I texted Vanessa to see if she was free and she said yes. I also called my friend Ray and asked him if he could cover for me (Because I was going to tell my mum I was staying over Ray's house). I went downstairs to confront my mum.

M: And where do you think you're going

B: I was wondering if I can stay over Ray's house tonight. I haven't seen my boy in weeks and I wanna catch up, if that's OK.

I was patiently waiting for my mum's response. Her facial expression was blank.

M: I guess one night, wouldn't hurt. Make sure you behave yourself.

I kissed my mum and left the house. I went over to Vanessa's place and knocked on the door. Vanessa opened it and had her robe on. She looked mischievous but I let that slide. I entered her house and we went straight up to her room.

She had a king side bed and a bathroom. I closed the door behind me and sat on the bed. She took off her robe and got on top of me.

V: I didn't think your mum would allow you to see me again.

B: She don't know I'm here anyway.

She grinned at me and we started kissing. I lied down and rolled over so I was on top. I took of my shirt and my pants and started kissing her neck. I could hear her moan as I made my way down to her pussy. I took off her panties and started eating her out. She grabbed onto my hair and pulled it.She came all over my face.

I got up and took my boxers off and she took off her bra. She got on my knees and started to suck my dick. She's good. I pushed her onto the bed and got in between her legs and put it in. She wrapped herself around me, screaming my name. I just kept going until I came and lied down next to her.

V: That was so good.

I smiled at her and slept in her arms.

I woke up early next morning only to see it was 9am. I quickly got a shower and put on my clothes. Vanessa woke up and ran to her bedroom door so I couldn't leave.

V: Where are you going?

B: I have to go home.

She looked at me upset so I kissed her and left to go back home. At home, I walked into the kitchen only to see my mum reading the newspaper.7

M: How was your sleepover?

B: Good, I guess.

She smiled at me and I went upstairs. I have to stop lying to my mum.