Shopping Spree

Vanessa P.O.V

It has been 2 days since I've spoken to Byron. I really miss him and I want to see him and make amends. It was Saturday so I decided to go over to his house and check on him. I put on a black crop top with black jeans and my jordans and left the house. I couldn't be bothered to catch a bus so I just walked to his house instead. I knocked on his door and he answered. He looked surprised and shocked.

B: What are you doing here?

V: Can I come in please?

He nodded and moved himself so that I can come in.

V: Is your mum home?

B: No, she's out of town this week so I'm by myself

I turned to him and pulled him close

V: I wanna make amends with you

He stared at me for a second and pushed me away

B: Me too, but not like that

V: Fine. I'm sorry

B: Why you saying sorry? Let me take you out today. Just me and you

I smiled at him and nodded. He told me wait whilst he changed his clothes. Once he came downstairs, he grabbed his coat and we left the house. He took me to Bluewater and spent the day shopping. It was fantastic.

We went to Pizza Express for lunch.

B: This is nice. We never actually had a real date

V: Yeah, I know. I like this, we should do this more often.

We smiled at each other and leaned in for a kiss. A white couple next to us started scowling us and we screwed then and sucked our teeth. After the shopping spree we caught the 96 back home. We tapped our oysters and went upstairs to the back of the bus. Nobody was upstairs so it was quiet. I didn't know how to make conversation with Byron so I just left it and rode the bus in silence. Once we back to his house, we unpacked everything we bought and stared at them.

B: You bought lots of clothes

V: Yeah, I know. I love clothes

He leaned in to kiss me and our lips touched. I remember him saying that he didn't want to make amends by having sex so I just pushed away and stared into his brown eyes. He looked disappointed but I took no notice. His front door opened and his mum walked in with a suitcase. She didn't look happy at all.

B: Mum, what are you doing here. You weren't suppose to come until Friday.

M: It got cancelled, why is she in my house

I looked up at her and she looked like she wanted to kill me. I quickly got up, got my clothes that I bought and left without looking back. I never knew Byron's mum hated me that much but I just brushed it off and continued my journey home.