My Life

(RATED R)

V: Harder Demarco, right there!

D: You like it like that don't you?

Riding Demarco is the best feeling ever. I came all over his dick and put back on my school uniform and went downastairs to put on my shoes. Being a sket isn't bad. You get to have sex with the hottest boys in the school. Sure, you get judged alot but I'm used to it. Demarco snapped me out of my thoughts as he came behind me and grabbed my waist.

D: Maybe we could do that again sometimes

V: Maybe but I have to go

I got my bag off the banister, kissed Demarco on the cheek and walked out the house. I grabbed the bus home and started walking up to my house when somebody grabbed me from behind and pinned me to the wall. I started to get scared until the person started speaking.

??????: Where have you been.

I instantly knew who it was and kicked him to the ground.

V: You stupid prick, why would you do that? And it's none of yout business where I've been.

It was my brother, Trevor. He is so annoying

T: It is my business, you are my younger sister and I need to protect you.

V: I can protect myself, thank you very much.

I pushed him out of my way and entered my house. I took off my shoes and ran upstairs to my room and locked the door. As soon as I locked my door, a figure came out of my closet and I started screaming. The figure bursted out laughing.

?????: Why are you screaming, are you ok?

I stopped screaming and recognised the voice. It was Rashan, my ex. I don't know how he got here but I didn't mind him being in my room. Rashan was tall, brown-skinned with cute curly hair. We stood and stared at each other for a bit before he finally broke the silence.

R: So, how have you been?

I gave him a blank stare and pulled him close to me. We started lipsing immediately. He pushed me on the bed and ripped off my clothes. I opened my legs and he started eating me out. It felt so good. He took off his pants and stuck his dick inside me. He started thrusting hard.

R: What's my name?

V: Daddy

I started telling him to go deeper and faster and he did. After an hour, we both came and I pushed him out my room and got into the shower. I felt the warm water fall on me. I got out the shower and stared at myself in the mirror.

This is my life as Vanessa the Sket.