New Kid

Byron P.O.V (The picture is Byron)

I woke up early in the morning and got dressed in my new uniform. Going to a new school is scary but I've grown used to it. This is the third school I moved to since my last two schools were horrible. I looked at myself in the mirror and stood there for what it seemed like forever until I heard a knock on the door. I turned around and it was my mum.

M: Hey sweetie, you all set for your new school?

B: Yes mum, I am. Is breakfast ready?

M: It's downstairs, come on.

I followed my mum downstairs and into the kitchen. I saw a stack of pancakes and maple syrup. After breakfast, I got my bag and kissed my mum on the cheek and left the house. I waited at the bus stop for a few minutes until the bus came and got on. The bus journey wasn't that long. It was only 4 stops. Once I got off the bus, I walked up to school and bumped into someone. They fell to the ground and I helped them up and then our eyes locked.

B: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm Byron, by the way.

??????: It's OK. Nice name. I'm Vanessa.

I noticed that she was biting her lip seductively. I gulped fast and ran to the reception to get my planner. Then, I made my way to my first class, English. My favorite subject. As soon as I opened the door, Vanessa was sitting down staring at me seductively. I looked at her and then at the teacher.

T: You must be Byron. I am your English teacher, Ms Raftery. Nice to meet you. Sit anywhere you like.

I turned to face the class and the only seat that was available was next to Vanessa so I plodded over to the seat and slumped down on the chair. She turned to me and smiled at me. I smiled back and got my books out. Everybody has told me that this girl was a sket but I don't wanna be rude to her so I just played along. Out of the blue, she puts her hand on leg and trails her way up to my crotch. I push her hand away and whisper to her:

B: Please don't do that. I don't like it.

She gave me a weird look and nodded her head and faced the front. As soon as class was finished, I sprinted to my next class only to find out that Vanessa was in my next class. I gave out a low sigh and sat next to her. As usual, that's the only seat that was available. She stared at me for a minute and smiled. I gave her a weak smile and turned to the front.

Does she like me?

I quickly got that thought out of my head and continued doing my work. Sitting next to Vanessa gave me chills down my spin but I just ignored them. After class was over, I started socializing with some people and I made some friends. Throughout the day, Vanessa was in all of my classes and I sat next to her in every single on of them. At lunch, I noticed that she was waiting for me outside the door.

V: Hey, ummm I was wondering if you would like to go to lunch with me? Since your new here and you don't know where the cafeteria is.

I stared for a minute and smiled. For a sket, she is really nice. I nodded and we walked to the cafeteria. People were giving us weird looks but I didn't mind. Vanessa and I have a lot in common. She seems really cool.

B: Hey, you that know science project that we have to do, I was wondering if you want to be my partner?

Her eyes grew big and nodded excitedly. It was like she was just waiting for me to ask her.

B: My mum isn't gonna be at home so you can come over today, if you want?

V: Yeah sure, that's cool.