1- forbidden love

ok so guys school started and our stinky poopoo teachers separated me and urwildestdream11 but its ok cuz she yelled at them and now were in the same classes😘😘😘

***
kaias pov
samantha just broke up with her stinky boyfriend malcom. ngl he kinda looks like joe locke. anyways hes a hockey player and one of his friends on his team was this super fine amazing delicious luxurious breath taking mouth watering toe curling hair twirling feet kicking shiny beautiful boy. his name was james. wowzers so hot. weve been snapping for a while. samantha and malcom 'set us up', but now that they broke up, it's kind of awkward talking to him.

anyways i decided to start snapping him. he snapped back and we started talking. he just came back from golfing and we started talking ab that. he asked if i ever went golfing and i said no. he said that its fun and i should try it once, so i said we should go golfing together. he said yea and at first i thought he was joking, but he wasnt. he said he will pick me up at 2 on saturday.

while we wait for saturday to come, i got some tea to spill. so samantha being the hoe she is decided to add 5 bagillion boys from quick add. they all obviously responded and she has to snap 20000 men all day, but theres 1 shes been keeping her eye on. Luke. while she was snapping luke, he asked her smth very odd. "ru malcom scotts ex?"
we were both flabbergasted. how tf did he know. she js responded with "yeah why?" and he said no reason. turns out he was hanging out with james. ever since then he wasn't snapping her that often. i think its cuz james doesnt like her. but thats a story for another reason. did i mention that i never met james irl? yup. this was our first time.

saturday rolled around the corner. just like james when he picked me up in his 2 camillion dollar bugatti. hes so rich he goes to the country club like every single day. i went in his car and he had flowers for me.

"thanks," i said as he handed them towards me.

"no problem," he smiled.

anyways he drove to the country club. i made sure to put on my bestest golf outfit with the shortest skirt ofc.

we then got out of the car and he whipped out his huge ass golf club bag filled with all his expensive ass clubs.

"here, use this one." he said as he handed me one.

"okay, thank u." i said blushing. i didnt know one thing ab golf.

we got onto the course and i was so confused.

"ladies first," he joked around.

"oh, ok." he knew i didnt know what i was doing. i got into my golf position and he giggled. he walked up right behind me and put his arms around my body. his hands were on top of mine as he taught me how to swing a club.

then he swung and we hopped in our golf carts to find our balls. ofc he chose the golf cart from fortnite.

we found our balls and kept playing

we found our balls and kept playing. at the end of our lil date, i was basically the next tiger woods.

"do u wanna go eat somewhere?" he asked me.

"sure." i said.

"ok. i know the perfect place." he blushed.

we hopped in his bugatti and started driving. we arrived at this very very fancy restaurant. one glass of water was like 20000 dollars but its ok cuz hes rich. i ordered spaghetti and he ordered steak. we ended up sharing each others food and we became the two dogs in lady and the tramp.

then he drove me home

then he drove me home. what a kind gentleman who was raised right. before i leave the car, he asks for my number. i gave it to him and we went on our merry ways. i immediately called samantha and told her all the drama. he was so happy for us. then i got a text from james. he said he had a lot of fun and he wants to hang out again. omgomgomg hes so kind i love him so much.

***
hope u enjoyed i finally made the first chapter so urwildestdream11 doesnt murder me in my sleep cuz she alr tried murdering me she brought me into a scary dark forest at night and i couldnt see so i was taking pics of her with flash on🤪

*** hope u enjoyed i finally made the first chapter so urwildestdream11 doesnt murder me in my sleep cuz she alr tried murdering me she brought me into a scary dark forest at night and i couldnt see so i was taking pics of her with flash on🤪