I felt my chest hurt but I felt free. I could suck in a deep breath and not be worried, I felt the chains that shackled me down be released from me.

A sob left my mouth, my mind over stimulated as I finally looked at mirror, seeing his body lie there as he coughed up blood. His body a dot in the distance as I sped up the car with freedom coursing through my veins.

Ajax put his warm and comforting hand on my shoulder as I just paid attention on the road; my mind only thinking about my freedom.

I'm going home.

Okay, this isn't home. It's the next closest thing, which is the Torres safe-house.

"Get the fuck out the car!" One of the men that stood outside yelled, his gun pointed at the car.

The whole house had been alarmed, lights turning on one by one, and I looked at Ajax, he looked scared, worried.

"Don't worry, Ajax," I held his hand in my bloodied one. "I will protect you like you did with me, you're safe here." I told him and he nodded.

"Get out!" Someone else yelled and I finally opened the car door, slowly stepping out to only witness the whole scene in front of me, people spilling out the house to see what is going on, guns in their hands and ready to attack. "Hands up!"

"Who the fuck is that? Point the lights!" The lights turned out so harshly and my instant reaction was to cover my eyes with the back of my hand.

I heard nothing but silence, my heart beating faster by the second and I now let my eyes adjust to the lights, lowering my hand as I squinted to see who stood before me.

Alejandro, my cousin, he's the one who was pointing the gun at me, his face dropping before he lowered his gun, whispers consuming the air as I looked at my cousin which I haven't seen in a while.

It felt great to see a friendly face, to see someone who's my family.

"Ale." I breathed out his name and he looked -- shocked is an understatement.

"Dios mío." Alejandro muttered, mis mouth dropping open as he then scanned me, seeing the blood on me. "Qué pasó?" He asked as he started stepping forwards but got interrupted by a voice.

A voice so familiar, the same voice I've been replaying my head for the past year. Holding onto it like a memory that I'm scared to forget.

"Amara?" My eyes snapped over to the crowd, my mouth dropping open as I saw Lorenzo emerge from the crowd, pushing forward and I felt my heart burst.

My heart was pounding with an emotion I've never felt, I felt consumed by it, I was drowning in it. A smile found its way onto my lips as I let the tears run free. Oh, that face. That beautiful face that I was only able to see in my dreams and memories. It's finally here, in front of me, and now I can hold his pretty face in my hands.

"Enzo!" I cried out as I didn't waste another second to run into his arms, he stretched out his arms, his face holding an emotion I didn't recognise either but he was happy to see me.

I ran into him, his arms wrapping around my body in an instant and felt like I was finally home.

His signature smell, the softness of his skin, the homely touch on his fingertips; I'm home again. I found my way back home and oh, how much I missed him.

I felt my body collapse, Lorenzo lowering us to the floor as he covered me with his body, guarding me like I was fragile, and before I knew it, we were both sobbing. Our tears flowing as I sobbed, loud, digging my nails into his shirt, him comforting me as he rubbed my back lovingly and I haven't felt someone touch me with love like this in a while. I missed Lorenzo so much.