4.

"Fuck my life." I muttered, staring at the clock, it's three in the morning.

Why can't I just fall asleep for once.

I'm so close to knocking myself out now, I'm gonna dash myself down the stairs — it's so frustrating, the fact I can't fall asleep.

I sat on the high chair, swirling the remaining coffee in the mug before taking a sip, a sight leaving my mouth as I admired the glooming reflection of the moon in the pool waters.

If only I could go on to the beach for a late night walk, that'll definitely help me sleep afterwards.

God, I'm so tired but—

"What are you doing?" I gasped, my hand flying to my chest to console my fast beating heart.

The way I almost flew off this chair ain't it.

Who the fuck — oh.

"What are you doing?" I rolled my eyes, he was supposed to be away for another day.

I've been blessed since his presence was gone for a whole week but the devil is back.

"I asked first." He fired back, leaning on the door frame of the kitchen as he crossed his arms.

"And I asked second, your point is?" I jerked a brow, finishing the last sip of my coffee, getting off the chair to put my mug away in the sink.

"My point is what are you doing here so late?" His eyes followed me intently, watching me clean up my mug as the warm water felt nice against my somewhat cold skin.

"Oh, nothing, just sacrificing babies and selling my soul... you know, the usual," I shrugged, putting the mug away and wiping my hands on the kitchen towel. "What about you?" I cheekily smiled as I pressed my lower back against the counter with my arms crossed, watching him.

"Pretty much the same." He went along with it and I furrowed my brows in slight surprise to see the small amount of humour in him.

I had no idea he was capable of that.

"Why are you still in a suit? It's making me uncomfortable just by looking at you." I was walking past him to leave the kitchen, head back to my room where I wouldn't have to communicate with him anymore.

I felt his hand grab my upper arm once I walked by, stopping me as his head swooped down, his lips close to my ear.

"Would you like to take it off for me?" He teased, I could sense his smirk and I felt the tips of my ears heat up.

"No but I would like to not be manhandled." I slide my arm out his grip and he snickered, walking behind me slowly, following me.

"That mouth of yours," He spoke from behind me. "You've been running it a lot recently." I actually have, I should go back to being quiet, it was better that way.

I only hummed in response, stopping at the top of the stairs as I turned around to face him.

"Well, goodnight, Luis." I pursed my lips as I headed to my room, opening the door as I entered it.