𝟭𝟴. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 ( 𝗧𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝟭-𝟮-𝟯)

Start from the beginning

Mark shrugged. "Well if you do fail, you'll have me here. And I can look after you," he said as he smirked, seeing the look on her face. "I'm kidding."

"I should hope so."

Mark grabbed her sheet. He smirked. "Let me test you. You get all the answers right, I will fetch you a pizza. You get them wrong, you gotta give me a blow job. When Grace isn't around of course," he said.

Mia raised her eyebrows. She smirked. "Well. I hope you've got your shoes on. Because I'm an expert. You can quiz me all you want," she told him as she moved the papers into a pile for him to get into bed.

Mark pulled off his shirt. He climbed into bed next to her and looked to her. "How do you treat a pancreatic divisum?" He asked.

Mia groaned. She thought for a moment. "Dorsal duct sphincterotomy," she said as she looked to him.

"You Angel, you're right."

Mia grinned as she put the books away. She cuddled into him as they watched their tiny daughter sleeping. Imagining life with Ophelia too.

****

Esmè walked into the kitchen. Izzie was there. "When is she going to stop crying? I'm not getting enough sleep to be dealing with a crying baby. Can't Mia move to Sloan's hotel?"

Esmè turned to look at her. "Isobel. My sister owns one third of this house. Therefore she won't be moving anywhere. This is her home. And it's Grace's home."

Izzie rolled her eyes. "I'm just saying. It's not fair that we are not getting the sleep we need. Can't she go and stay with Sloan?"

"No. She can't. And she won't. I'm refusing to allow you to be a bitch about my niece who has more rights to be here then you," Esmè told her. "Say one more thing, and you'll be sleeping in an on call room. With a black eye or two."

Mia and Esmè were in the ER. They were both looking at the hitchhikers that were being treated. Cristina was the only one who was studying.

Mia knew how Esmè was going to Susan's funeral with Meredith And she was worried about her sister. "Are you okay about today?" She asked.

Esmè nodded. "Yeah. I'm fine. It's not easy. But I've got this. At least, I think I have," she told her. She smiled as she took her hand. "I know you wished you could be there. But you've just had a baby. And your emotions are all over the place. And it's too soon after Lia's funeral."

Mia blinked back a few tears. She had been trying to be strong for Grace. But it was hard knowing she only had the one baby.

Part of her couldn't help but think about the what of.

****

"What is biloma?" Cristina asked, looking to Esmè. She frowned as she didn't answer. "Earth to tiny Grey'."

"What?" Esmè snapped as she turned to her. She was irritated. And wanted Cristina to leave her alone.

"What is a biloma?" George asked.

Mia rolled her eyes. She sighed. "Look, me, Esmè or Mer don't have the time for this. A biloma is an intperitoneal bile fluid collection," she said, smiling over at Esmè.

Esmè took Mia's  hand and smiled. "Thanks. But me, you and Mer are going to be okay. We always are," she told her.

"I know. We're always fine. That's the problem. It's okay to open up. These dimwits won't listen. But I will," Mia said.