I grab all my things that I need for tonight like my purse cell phone and my cancer sticks of course . I go and knock on Roxanne's room door " Come in my love!" she answers I giggle and walk in and my best friend looks super hot .

" OMG BABE YOU LOOK SO FUCKING GOOD!!" I said squealing she giggles " Thank you babe not so bad yourself" She winks and gets up grabbing her purse and other things she needs for the night

" OMG BABE YOU LOOK SO FUCKING GOOD!!" I said squealing she giggles " Thank you babe not so bad yourself" She winks and gets up grabbing her purse and other things she needs for the night . " ready to go ?" she smiles and I nod

We call for a taxi and gets there within 10 minutes the taxi diver recognizes me and asks for a autograph for his daughters I smiled sweetly at the old man and say of course I will I always keep extra CD's in my purse for fans so I sign it and give it t him him with his daughters name . He drops us off at the club I pay for the cab and give him a big tip he tells me god bless and now were in our way into the club.

I see a bunch of familiar faces and I see Britney and Christina at a table I rush over to them with Roxanne . " omg I missed your guy's sweet ass's  so much " I said as I pull them in a hug and they all hug back " We missed you and Roxanne too! congrats on the award ! " Christina pulls away and smiles " yeah congrats bae !" Britney says kissing my cheek.  

We talk for awhile and I ended up seeing em and his crew D12 come into the club we locked eyes for a second . I ended up breaking eye contact and taking a shot of vodka that was on the table." what's up with you and em?" Christina raises her brows " Nothing why ?" lying right through my teeth anyone with eyes could see something was wrong and you could cut the tension with a knife , " did something happen between you two?" Britney asked seeing right through me . Roxanne stuck her tongue in her cheek to stop from smirking  , " nothing serious no " I sigh giving in some of the details " you know he's married right ?" Christina asks " What ?!? no I had no idea I thought they were divorced  " I frown thinking back to that night as I've been having some flash backs " I heard through the grapevine they fixed what ever shit is going on " I knew em was married before but everyone heard about the pistol whipping incident and everyone figured they were getting a divorce because he wasn't wearing his ring in public on on interview shows . 

" Yeah girl don't get tied up with him trust me " Christina rolls her eyes I heard about there beef and it wasn't pretty but Christina was good at holding her ground , that's what I liked about her she's a bad bitch for real. " OH trust me i will not be doing that " I said reassuring her I'm not getting with a married man . 

 My fucking jam came on ' wobble baby '  I squealed and told the girls to come dance with me with me and they happily agreed . We were all dancing to the song grinding against each other I felt eyes on me and i look and see em staring at me checking me out until a man hands were on my waist came behind me I looked and its none other then the guy that's the lead singer of limp bizkit  Fred durst . Okay what the actual fuck ?!? i stopped dancing and pulled away " Can I help you ?" I asked sarcastically with my hands on my hips "nothing I just wanted to dance pretty lady " he smiled . I roll my eyes and begin to walk away until he grabs my wrist "Hey I'm sorry I made a wrong impression your not some groupie chick I get that please let me buy you a drink " He says and I look into his eyes he seems genuine I shrug " Sure why not " he smile and takes my hand to the bar . I order and margarita and he orders a whiskey coke .