;08;

Esmè laid in bed and sighed. Her head was a mess and she felt sick and she hated it all.

She knew that she was worried that she could be pregnant. She knew that she had no idea what she would do if she was pregnant.

She knew how she had ended it with Patrick. She knew that it was over. Especially as she knew that too much had happened. And she knew that she couldn't be the other woman anymore.

Esmè sat up in bed and groaned. She felt rotten and she knew that she had to find out the truth.

She knew that she felt as if she had to take a test so that she knew once and for all. But she knew that she was scared of the results.    

Esmè stood in the kitchen as Grace looked to her and smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" Grace asked.

Esmè groaned and shook her head. "No I feel like death. I don't know what to do. I think I could be pregnant. And it scares me. I just don't know what to do if I am pregnant. I ended it with Patrick. All of the drama with dad happened. And I just couldn't be the other woman anymore," she said as Grace looked to her and smiled. 

She pulled her into a hug and smiled. "I know that you're scared. But no matter what, I am here for you. And if you are pregnant, we will deal with it together," Grace said as Esmè looked to her and smiled. 

****

Esmè walked through the village. She groaned as she saw Patrick. She sighed as she looked to him. "Something would say that you are stalking me," she said.

"I'm not stalking you. I just want to talk. Look I know how things are. But I want to make it work. You mean a lot to me. And I can't lose you," he said.

She looked to him and sighed. She knew that she wasn't in the mood to deal with it.

"We can't Patrick. I told you. Go back to Maxine. You know your girlfriend. I am not dealing with this. I am not in the mood for this," Esmè said. 

"We have something Esmè. You and I both know it. It will be a matter of time before your in my bed again."

Esmè rolled her eyes at him. "Dream on buddy. We are done," she said as she walked off.

****

Esmè sighed as she sat in the bathroom. She looked to the pregnancy test that she had just taken and sighed. She was scared and anxious about what the test was going to say.

Esmè knew that she had no idea what to think. She had no idea what she was going to do if she was pregnant. She knew it was a mess.

Esmè knew that she felt sick about it all. She ran her hands through her hair as she picked up the test and held it in her hands for a moment.

She looked down at the test to see that it was...