⁰¹¹. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 "𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

THE SECOND ACT HAD JUST begun

THE SECOND ACT HAD JUST begun. Carlos and Kourtney killed it with I Want It All and they made the perfect Sharpay and Ryan together, giving them a standing ovation from the audience. Theo had opened her letters to Howard and Salt Lake City college and she got accepted into both of them. She just didn't know which school to go to because they were both good schools but only one could determine what she was going to do for the rest of her life.

Currently, Theo was pacing the hallway in her costume and mumbling to herself about which school she wanted to go and listening to The Boys Are Back coming from the gym. She let out a shaky sigh and shook her hands treating her anxious system at the moment. It was times like this when Theo need Gina to calm her down but she was going through her own thing with the movie and Ricky, so she didn't want to bother her right now.

The sound of footsteps from the other end of the hallway started getting closer. "Running your lines?" Theo turned around and let out a gasp when she saw Monique Coleman walking up to her.

"Oh, Miss Monique!"

"Just Mo."

Theo stutters trying to figure out what to say. "I...what are you..."

"I stayed after the movie to go skiing with my boyfriend. When I heard it was your opening night, I obviously could not miss it." Monique explained to her.

"Are we doing good up there?" Theo inquired.

"Oh you're doing so good. You're making me proud." Monique answered with a smile. "So is the boy playing Chad. You guys together?"

Theo smiled softly.
"It's...complicated."

"Chemistry like that means something." Monique chuckled. "But are you doing good?"

Theo let out a sigh. "Not really, if I'm being completely honest. Just, um, praying that I make the correct decision about the rest of my life right now, so..."

"Oh. The rest of your life?" Monique wondered. "So it's one of those nights?"

"One of those nights." Theo nodded slowly. "Um, Miss Mo..um you got casted to play Taylor, did you know you were on the right path right away? Or did it come after? Like, when you got famous."

"You're assuming that getting famous was the right path."

"Wasn't it?"

"Oh, honey." Monique smiled softly at her. "Those movies were one of the best things to ever happen to me. But somewhere in this universe, there's a whole other Monique that exists outside of Taylor." She explained to her then grabbed her hands. "Sweetie, I know you because I was you. You're the girl that weights all the options. Right? You make lists? Then you make lists for your lists? Pluses, minuses, all of it?"

"I do." Theo giggled as did Monique. "Love me some lists."

"Wherever Theodora Porter ends up is going to be the exact right place. I promise. Literally, metaphorically, metaphysically. I promise." Monique informed her. Theo pulled Monique into a hug letting out a heavy sigh.