⁰⁰⁸. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐈 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

CAMP PROM HAD ARRIVED

CAMP PROM HAD ARRIVED. Earlier that morning Theo watched Ricky eat three boxes of pizza and then she went back to the Honeycomb to get ready for the dance. Kourtney was doing Gina's makeup while she sat in front of her. Gina had told her sister that she asked EJ to the prom but no one can have dates, so she decided to go with the girls instead because it was more fun than having a date.

"Okay, I am very hyped for this dance tonight, but someone needs to explain to me why we're doing a vintage theme for camp prom," Ashlyn stated, she had curlers in her hair.

"Oh, I think it has to do with Susan Fine's birthday," Gina said. "Or the day she died."

"Definitely one of those two."

"Maddox?" Theo turned to the girl.

"Honestly, I've never known," Maddox replied.

"Look, any camp tradition that doesn't involve climbing a wall is good by me," Kourtney said, applying lip gloss to Gina's lips.

"You know, I'm really gonna miss this. Spending time with you guys." Gina mentioned. "Sisterhood vibes all night, okay?"

"It's gonna be a night of many vibes," Ashlyn responded with a smile. "Hey, G, are you good going solo to the dance tonight?"

"I'm not going solo. I have my girls." Gina told her. "Honestly, it's fine. It's a Shallow Lake tradition, so.."

Maddox stood up from her bunk. "That's right, it is."

"Everyone goes stag." Gina continued.

"That ain't nothing but some bullshit." Theo crossed her arms.

"I thought I was the only one who saw through that," Maddox said to Theo and they fist bumped.

"Honestly, Ash, I think your cousin's gonna spend the night without me as his date, realize he's kind of been ignoring me for a week and a half, and I don't know," Gina explained to Ashlyn. "I mean, he promised he'd save the last dance for me, so..."

"Oh. Very nice."

"I think the night's gonna end with a bang."

"In one way or another, it always does." Maddox agreed.

There was a knock on the door and Jet entered the cabin in his outfit for the dance. "Excuse me?" All the girls exclaimed as he walked in.

"Oh, snap." Theo chuckled.

"Maddie, can we talk? Alone?" Jet asked his sister.

The girls all went outside while Jet and Maddox talked to each other, and they were spying on them. "Okay, should we be spying on them?" Kourtney inquired.

"No, we should not," Gina answered.

"Can you keep it down? I'm trying to spy on them." Ashlyn told them.