Error 404

Echo: Fun fact, at the time of writing this, the book is at 404 views. I feel famous, gotta be honest, given how few sections are published and how recently it was published. This is epic.

Hilda: Is it just me, or does it seem like we're in here every five minutes.

Nostra: It is not just you, trust me.

Echo: Alright, shut up. First is from YahviOMG. They dare everyone to draw themselves. There's also two questions. Lance, did you like being a "cute lil froggy" and be honest. And Rain, what's it like being a child?

Rain: What on earth do you mean? I'm not a child!

Patrick: To me, you are a child.

Rain: :O Excuse me?!

Patrick: Sometimes I wonder why I adopted you.

Rain: >:O

Azura: Patrick! That's so wrong!

Rain: Did that explain well enough, Echo?

Echo: *handing people pencils and paper* Yup. Lance?

Lance: I'm not currently a frog.

Sora: *clapping sarcastically* Amazing observation, Sherlock.

Lance: Shut up. Anyway, to answer your question Yahvi, it had its advantages and disadvantages. I honestly didn't mind until I met Kane and he was a jackass to me.

Kane: Screw you.

Echo: Alright. If y'all wanna see everyone's drawings of themselves, read on to the next section. I'll publish it at the same time. In the meantime, lets keep going. Next is from Dliloraptor. Naeus, what is your favorite type of music? (Me spelling "favorite" the American way be like—)

 Naeus, what is your favorite type of music? (Me spelling "favorite" the American way be like—)

Naeus: Oh heavy metal and rock music for sure. I mean, have that playing as you head onto the battlefield and there's nothing you can't face.

Hilda: So if I take your music away before you head into battle, would you lose?

Naeus: ...I'm offended

Hilda: >:)

Echo: Alright, now from –Rain, you get to yeet Herobrine until he "oof"

Herobrune: b r u h

Rain: Sweet! *grabs Herobrine and yeets him*

Ceris: Ooh, that looks fun.

Gwendolyn: You do not get to yeet your ex.

Ceris: Screw you

Herobrine: Stop!

Rain: *still yeeting him* No!

<45 minutes later>

Herobrine: XP

Stella: He has gone "oof"

Echo: Alright, I got one more request before we go to a new section. This is from my good friend 

Herobrine: oh yeah, one of the OG requesters.

Echo: Fourth wall—never mind, someone wanted you to keep doing that. And you probably don't even know what OG means.

Herobrine: Original Gangster

Echo: ANYWAY they requested that all the Ender people have to do the Wednesday dance like Lance did. While they're doing that, Abigail and Stella have to play Clue.

Stella: i don't think I know how to play that.

Echo: Doesn't matter. I also have to let you guys jump out the window once if you want.

  I also have to let you guys jump out the window once if you want

Ciara: Freedom! *jumps out window* OW MY LEG!

Echo: Kane, go get her.

Kane: *sighs* CIARA, DON'T MOVE

Stella: *studying the Clue board* I think the cards go in the envelope.

Abigail: ALL of them?

Sora: I do not wish to do this.

Skylor: We must press on brave solider.

Arabella: *vibing*

Vordus, Zeg, and Marcel: *sending Echo death glares*

Lance: They're just mad I look so good doing this.

Abigail: Cheater!

Stella: How can I cheat if neither of us know the rules?!

Echo: we leave with chaos!