Rules and Intro

Echo: Hi everyone! Its me! Again! As you may have noticed, this is Rainimator Truth or Dare 2.0. If you haven't read my first tod book, no worries. This book is a complete fresh start, so anything that happened in the first book never happens here. You could the first book though. Its lots of fun! Before we can start, there are some rules you need to know, and then the cast list.

RULES:

1. Be appropriate. Nothing that is NSFW will be allowed in this book.

2. Yes, there will be swearing. The only censored word is the F-word

3. Asks or dare should be left in the comments, but you can DM them to me as well.

4. I will not do any LGBTQ+ ships. I'm sorry, but I refuse.

5. The truth or dare must apply to someone on the cast list. If the character isn't on the list, the request will not be fulfilled. 

6. PLEASE BE PATIENT! I cannot update very fast anymore, so it might be some time before your request is fulfilled! If I get a lot of requests, it might be difficult for me to keep up, so please keep this in mind!

FRACTURES CAST:

Abigail

Azura

Ceris

Ciara

Daryll

Herobrine

Hilda

Hogsworth

Kane

Lance

Lyria

Naeus

Nostra

Patrick

Rain

Stella

Vordus

Zeganirn

ENDER WAR CAST:

Apollo

Arabella

Elise

Gwendolyn

Isaac

Lauretta

Lhara-Silverwing

Marcel

Purple Reaper

Skylor

Sora (Tuxel's character)

And of course, my OC Echo

Echo: If any of you have read my Living in a Nightmare series, you can make a request for any of the OCs to make an appearance! Now, lets welcome the cast in and then you can start leaving requests. *uses author powers to make everyone appear and wipe their memories*

Stella: *screams*

Rain: *yanks out sword* Who are you?!

Herobrine: Good Notch, not this again.

Sora: what on earth do you mean "not this again"?

Echo: You aren't supposed to remember this, Herobrine.

Herobrine: *shrugs*

Lance: Oh, this is a lot of people who hate me.

Arabella: We're in the same boat, Lance, don't worry!

Lance: As if I want to be in the same situation as you.

Echo: For the record, no one is allowed to kill Lance, alright? Or anyone no one likes.

Naeus: Such as me?

Hogsworth: *squeals and hides behind Hilda*

Naeus: Yeah, I know everything in regards to you bitch.

Abigail: Naeus, be nice.

Rain: Oh...you're here.

Abigail: Of course I am.

Echo: I can't wait to see what conflict will arise between Stella and Abigail.

Stella: Why are we here? And who exactly are you?

Echo: My name is Echo. You are here to play truth or dare. No one is allowed to jump out windows.

Ciara: Damnit, I was gonna cop out with that.

Echo: No more questions. Now we wait for requests.

LEAVE REQUESTS ON NEXT SECTION