Chapter 34 - First Day Of Classes

My schedule was similar to all the years i've been here so far because we always have to take a certain amount of classes and most of them are the same each year just an elective here and there.

Schedule
Breakfast (6:30am-8:30am)
I 1st period - Transfiguration (9am-10am)
2nd period - Charms (10am-11am)
3rd period - Potions (11am-12pm)
4th period - Care of magical creatures (12pm-1pm)
5th period - lunch (1pm-2pm)
6th period - History of Magic (2pm-3pm)
7th period - DADA (3pm-4pm)
8th period - Astronomy (4pm-5pm)
9th period - Herbology (5pm-6pm)
Dinner - (6pm-7pm)

I felt eyes on me and knew immediately who's they were which frustrated me only because of how he made me feel. I hated how he made me feel and I needed to learn something on how to block him from my thoughts. I looked over as he looked at me tilting his head in confusion as if something was bothering him. Could he no longer read my thoughts since I shifted into a wolf. That would be a lifesaver not going to lie honestly it would be, but my theory was proven right when he glared at me without being able to read my thoughts. Ha can't get what you want now riddle, can't take everything from me can't do what you please. After breakfast I got up and walked out of the dinning hall only to be shoved against the wall again like last night.

"Why can't I read your thoughts?, what have you done?" He asked

"Nothing riddle I've done nothing but be good haven't I" I smirked and patted his cheek before walking away leaving him shocked

Wow that turned me on shit oh perfect he can't read my thoughts which means he won't know how I feel. Perfect this is working out wonderful for me now maybe shifting isn't so bad. Until the anger takes hold and then it's another story for another day. Don't get me wrong I like to tease him but now it's even better because he can't tease me about my thoughts and I can only guess his.
__________________________________

Matteo's POV

I couldn't read her and why, why couldn't I read her thoughts suddenly. It pissed me off and so i continued to think on it until breakfast was over and I followed her. Pinning her against the wall turned me on but I could no longer tell if it did for her as well which frustrated me.

"Why can't I read your thoughts?, what have you done?" I  asked only for her to smirk at me

"Nothing riddle I've done nothing but be good haven't I" she smirked while parting my cheek and walked off leaving me shocked

Good?, she's been good what the fuck does oh I know what she's talking about. Little minx she is, oh how your in for a treat my lovely fiancé. Oh what to do with you can't help but wonder can I now.

"Brother your thoughts are loud shut up" Tom said from beside me

"You be quiet now" i said in Parseltongue

"Speaking to me like that in our language how dare you" he replied in Parseltongue

"You keep quiet Tom" i said normally and walked off my schedule was exactly the same as hers was

It had to be we set it up that way for every year no matter what elective she chooses I'll have the same. I must keep an eye on her and everyone around her she is one of the most beautiful women here at Hogwarts. I can't have anyone taking what's mine, what belongs to me rightfully so. Of course she didn't like that idea, that she belonged to me oh the things I could do to her to make her feel the same way. Knowing she's mine and only mine is my end goal and I plan to take it to the top level if I have to.
__________________________________

Trinitys POV

I looked around and took a seat beside pansy and she smirked wt me.

"I heard the boys talking and saw riddle's schedule it's exactly the same as yours" she whispered

"Your kidding" I growled

"No I'm sorry I know you don't like him for some reason but I'll be here and Draco too" she said

"Draco isn't really talking to me much today" i said

"Weird he couldn't shut up about you this morning in the common room before you came down" she said

I smirked knowing I had Draco where I wanted him and that would be forever my best quality. I know it's not really a quality but it's a good advantage I had on him, he was in love with me after all even admitted to it himself can't believe it. My childhood best friend in love with me, how prefect is that I don't know but now that Matteo can't read my mind it's even better.

Authors note -

I'm happy for those who chose to read and for those who haven't seen this too bad for you. Anyway I'm going to make the chapters more lengthy as best as I can this chapter isn't as log. As I'd like it to be but I'm working as hard as I can with college classes all the time. So bare with me as I say all too often but please do it's all I ask of you. Hope you enjoy the rest of the book as it comes out thanks and be safe out there the world is definitely a crazy place.