Let's Do Our Best To Set A Good Example.

Start bij het begin

Y/N: "R-Right."

Mococo: "Looks like Manager-san just got scolded." Fuwawa: "Bau bau."

Y/n: "I can hear you."

Mococo: "It was her!"

She swiftly points to Fuwawa.

Fuwawa: "Hey!"

Shiori: "We should let them take care of business."

Nerissa: "Right."

They grab ahold of the twins and leave the room. Bijou waves before following after her genmates.

Blonde: "I'm up! Jenma-san! It's nice to finally meet you!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N: "Same here."

Jenma: "I've heard a lot about you from the others."

Y/N: "All good things, I hope."

Jenma: "Of course! They have nothing but positive things to say about you."

Y/N: "That's refreshing to hear." I should probably ask about the glowing situation. "Are you an angel, perhaps?"

Jenma: "Oh? This silly little thing? Yeah, something like that."

Y/N: "Meaning?"

Jenma: *She falls into despair* "My lore hasn't exactly been explored. As far as I know, it's just a design element to set me apart from Henma."

She motions over to the other blonde girl with a Hololive pin in her hair.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Henma: "We don't look that similar. My outfit is closer to Enma's."

Enma: "Sorta. I have shorts."

Henma: "I'm jealous. I could never show off my legs like that."

Pink: "Ehh? Have a little more confidence."

Jenma: "No one has as much confidence as you, J-chad."

Pink: "Guess that I'll have to take this opportunity and introduce myself." *She points to herself* "Yo. Names J-chad. I work closely with the apprentice of death."