episode ten

Y/n had walked down the path to cascarrafa, his pokemon following behind

Y/n had walked down the path to cascarrafa, his pokemon following behind. However, at a split path, there was a barricade blocking the path into cascarrafa. Suddenly, his phone went off. It was Cassiopeia.

Cassiopeia: "Cassiopeia here. I see your getting close to one of team star's bases. I take it this means you've decided to join my operation?"

Y/n thought for a moment. He simply wanted to stop by cascarrafa... But he guessed it couldn't hurt to help out.

Y/n: "yea, yea we are!"

Cassiopeia: "thank you. With this, you're officially a member of operation Starfall!"

???: "Hold on a second!"

Y/n: "eh?"

Y/n turns around, and spotted... A student...? Walk up to him.

???: "Does this "operation starfall" of yours have room for one more member?"

Cassiopeia: "wha- who are you?!"

Clive: "the name's Clive"

Cassiopeia: "oh? And how long have you been spying on us?"

Clive: "no need to get your hackles raised. I'm a pal of our mutual friend here. Isn't that right, y/n?"

Y/n: "I... Uh.... maaaaaaaaaaabye...?"

Clive: "ahaha! Shy as ever, I see!"

Cassiopeia: "we're talking about going up against team star here. It's not something you can join in for fun"

Clive: "I'm well aware. I just need to sort out some... Unsettled business with team star, that's all. Besides, I tend to get the job done well. Not that you can take my word for it, but it's true"

Cassiopeia: "....I suppose I'm hardly in a position to refuse help. Welcome to the operation, Clive"

Clive: "great. That settles it, then. I think I heard your name earlier... Cassiopeia, was it? Who exactly are you?"

.
.
.
.

Cassiopeia: "team star and I... Share some history. That's all I'll say for now"

Clive: "I see. In that case, I won't press you further"

Cassiopeia: "good. Now, back to business. Let's talk operation starfall"

Clive: "yes. What would you have us do?"

Cassiopeia: "simply put, I want you to raid each one of team stars bases. Then you'll defeat the bosses of them... And put an end to their rule!"

Clive: ""put an end to their rule"..? You mean we need to put these bosses from their roles somehow?"

Cassiopeia: "that's right. Team star is made up of five squads, and each of those squads has its own base. You should be able to see the front gates of one of those bases now, in fact"