episode Five

Y/n and his pokemon had arrived at cortondo

Y/n and his pokemon had arrived at cortondo. He was currently standing before the gym building.

Y/n: "still looks kinda bland..."

Letting it slide, y/n entered the building, only to see nemona at the desk. As if she knew that he was there, she turned around.

Nemona: "oh, hey! Y/n! Came to see this gym, huh? That can only mean one thing... You're out here to earn some gym badges and take on the pokemon league, aren't you?!"

Y/n: "uhhh... Yes!"

Nemona: "yesss! I knew it! I'm so glad I asked you to do it! Before you can battle the gym leader, you've gotta pass a certain challenge set by them. The gym test. Every gym test is different. If you ask the lobby staff about it, they'll tell you what's up! Here, have these! When you use 'em, consider it me healing up your pokemon!"

You obtained 3 super potions!

Nemona: "ahhh, I'm so glad you're aiming to be a champion, too! This is the best news ever! Man I'm so excited, I can barely stand still... Guess I'll just go battle every trainer I run into!!"

Nemona ran off again... Y/n sighed, and looked down at his two pokemon.

Y/n: "there she goes again... Come on, let's get started"

Y/n walked up to the lobby staff, and got himself ready.

Staff: "welcome to the cortondo gym! Let me register you as a challenger. Your name is y/n, yes?"

Y/n: "yessir!"

Staff: "great! Now, in order to face gym leader Katy, you'll first need to pass the gym test. Here at the cortondo gym, that means Taking on the olive roll! Olive production is a big part of life in cortondo. We've held the olive harvest festival here each year for generations to usher in bumper crops! To pass out gym test, you'll need to roll an olive-shaped ball all the way to the goal. Your efforts should help ensure we get a great olive harvest next year, too! The staffer over at the olive-rolling field will explain the rules to you in further detail! It's just to the north of town! Now get out there, and have fun!"

Y/n nods, and left the building, following the directions given to him. He gets to an arena, with a woman standing in front.

Staffer: "welcome to the olive-rolling field! This gym test is all about stamina. You'll need to push with all you've got to get a large olive ball rolling and make it all the way to the end. Get the ball over various obstacles, then push it into the goal to clear the course! Now that you're all filled in, are you ready to start the gym test?"