Episode nine

It was one heck of a walk, but y/n and his team had arrived back in cortondo

It was one heck of a walk, but y/n and his team had arrived back in cortondo. They wouldn't stay long, but y/n decided to stop by katy's bakery to pick up some treats for his pokemon. Just some pick up sweets was all, but it was enough to make his pokemon cheer in thanks.

Afterwards, y/n had followed the path up the hill behind cortondo, and riding the back of koraidon. Crocalor was in his lap, tinkatink was asleep in his arms, and wattrel was stretching his wings, and flying above them.

It was a long, and wavy way up, but eventually, he made it to a nearby pokemon center. His pokemon didn't need a heal up, but what he did need was some more potions. He was running low, and he didn't want to have a situation like with the gyarados again. Suddenly, his phone started to go off. Picking it up, it was shown that Arven was on the other end.

Arven: "yo, y/n! So from what gather, seems like the open sky titan lives somewhere up this mountain... But there are all these crazy boulders raining down from the mountain, too! It's gonna be a little tricky to stand around and look for the titan while dodging all those. I think you'll be sent flying if you get hit by a falling boulder- but maybe you could power your way through atop that brute of yours!"

Y/n: "wait, arven-"

Arven then hung up before y/n could speak.

Y/n: "I was gonna say I saw the titan..."

Y/n looked up, and saw a giant bird pokemon flying around the very top of the mountain, dropping the mentioned boulders.

Y/n: "well, let's go team!"

"Croca!"

"Trel!"

"Korai!"

Tinkatink was still asleep, so they got quiet, as koraidon took off running up the mountain, jumping out of the way of boulders, as wattrel flew above to keep an eye out. Thanks to the eyes in the sky from wattrel, koraidon was able to dodge and swerve around the boulders, and quickly made it to the top. Once he did, the titan flew down, understandably angry.

"BOOOOOOOM!!"

Y/n: "let's go wattrel! Spark!"

From above, wattrel enters the battle with a spark, and slammed into the titan bombirdier. The titan bombirdier went to attack, but it stopped.

Titan bombirdier was fully paralyzed!

Y/n: "perfect! Whale on it with spark!"

Wattrel gave a cry, and charged his wings, before charging, and repeatedly hitting the bombirdier. The second it could move, it blew strong wings, flinging wattrel away, as it flew over to its den, broke it's entrance, and started eating the herbs in pulled out.

With the rocks no longer falling, Arven had run into the fray.

Arven: "y/n! You managed to get to the titan somehow, huh?"