48 . 𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐 𝒍𝒂𝒗𝒂 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆

Start from the beginning

I love teasing him for some unknown reason, but the fact that I didn't bake cake for him upsets me .

But I did just now , and he is gonna have it at night . And yes I'll bake again with him , for him .

Okay so now I have to wait for her arrival , yeah ?

Let's write something .

I smirked as I opened my Wattpad and started writing .

-

*Ding ding*

oh she is here ! I walked towards the door while swaying my hips and opened the door revealing nida .

" Holy shit ma'am you look stunning "

I grinned as I engulfed her in a warm hug , " How have you been?" I asked while we broke the hug . " I've been pretty good lately , how are you ?" " Let's come inside nida "

I grabbed her hand and pulled her inside while closing the door behind me . " Wait - i know this smell "

her nose is so sharp dude ! " Yup , tell me then what is it ? " " Cake " she answered, making my lips form a smile . " Yes "

" oh god ! It's been so long since I've eaten cake made by you " I giggled as we walked towards our kitchen .

" Have a seat miss nida " she reciprocated my giggles as she sat on the dining table before washing her hands as i served the cake .

She took a bite and said " It's so delicious yn-ah " which made a red tint appear on my cheeks .

" Thank-you " . " So how is life going with Jungkook ? " She asked while taking a bite .

" it's going good lately, we finally fucked each other not once but more than once and yes I'm shifting to Boston with him soon as tomorrow night is our flight"

i spilled out as she coughed making me hand her the glass of water . She drank and said

" The heck you did WHAT ? "

I chuckled in response.

Playlist for this part

Yn's perspective -

" You guys finally did it ? OHMYGOD I'M SO HAPPY WHEN I'M GONNA BE AUNT YN?" It's not like that , she misunderstood me I think . " I'm not ready yet nidz "

" And you are going WHERE? " She shouted at the last part, making me cover my ears . " Boston " " And you are telling me now?"

Well , I don't think it was the right time to spill that Boston news to her . I should've done this sooner but .

Nida's perspective -

" And you are telling me now ? " I asked her while I made an angry expression . She bit her lips as I glared at her cute pouty face.

" I'm sorry " she apologised , making me smirk intentionally , even though I know about the whole Boston

University thing as Jungkook has already told me earlier but still she should've told me na I'm her literal cousin .

" I won't accept your apology yn " her head shot up as she pressed her lips makes It in a thin line as disappointment can be seen in her face .

" What do I need to do in order to gain your forgiveness , my highness ? " I smiled as I said " Let's go shopping " yn's eyes widened as she asked " So if we go shopping you'll forgive me yeah ? "

I nodded my head as she stood up from her side and engulfed me in a tight hug . " Oh my girl thankyou" " yah i...can't breathe.." she laughed out as she broke the hug .

" So when are we going ? " She asked as I said " We will later but now let me talk to my yn , how are you ? "

Yn's perspective -

" I'm feeling good now " she smiles as she says " How's your relationship going with Jungkook ? " I sadly smiled as tears started to build up, making her soften her eyes .

" I know you've gone through a really tough time yn , it's not easy to go through all these things simultaneously yn but you did yeah ?

I'm proud of you , it hurts more than anything to be forced into a marriage and get snatched your dream and parents calling you shits it hurts but in rain doesn't last forever .

I'm so genuinely happy for you that you got Jungkook. I've seen him , he loves you so much and so do you . He is the one for you "

I wiped my tears as I said " He has been supportive since day 01 which I'm so glad about , I thought my life would end .

Though I would never do things , I will never make myself proud and will never be able to study further but now my dreams will come true nida "

she wiped my tears as she held my hands tightly " but nida they hurt me so much , my dad hates me he hates his princess, nida .

How can he hate me this much ? Where did I go wrong ? Am I not a good daughter ? Am I that dumb and lazy person who doesn't deserve her parents'love ?

They give me so much pain not physically but mentally. Mom hates me too . I couldn't believe it , all of these incidents make me want to end my life then and there but yet again I want to live .

Live for Jungkook , for me , for my future self who will soon be blessed with so many things.

It's true no one can really feel what I'm feeling until they fit in my shoes but I am praying to God that this will never happen to anyone . I want to forgive them but I just can't , I want to meet them , hug them but yet again I can't .

I miss them so much but I wonder if they will miss me the same way I do ? It's their first time too , raising children , making me get married forcefully , calling me lazy and talking shit about me .

But I ask, will they tolerate if dad's or mom's parents do the same with them ? What will they do then ? Will they be happy and don't want to end their life after all those harsh words their parents split on them ?

Why don't people think about themselves in the first place before saying something to others ? What would be their own reaction if something similar happened to them ?

I still felt like it's a sweet nightmare which soon either makes me a stronger person or which makes me a person who will end her life - "

She suddenly cut me off by hugging me which made me sob harder on her shoulder .

" Please don't talk about ending your life , we can't live without you . Jungkook cannot please "

I sobbed harder as much as I could , because the pain was unbearable at this point . It's been almost a month since I've been going through all of these , constantly.

I've tried , tried to end my life but every time Jungkook saved me .

She broke the hug as she wiped my tears as she kissed my forehead . She held my both cheeks and made me look at me but my tears won't stop flowing .

" Look at me yn " I hiccuped as she handed me my water.

" Are you okay ? " She asked as I gulped down the water which made me feel a little better .

I nodded " I know it's not the time to say this but I think you should confront your parents and tell you everything you are feeling , me and Jungkook will be there with you "

Is this a good idea ? But I need to let everything out, yeah ? I nodded my head as I said " yes nida " she smiled as she said . " Should I tell Jungkook about this or you?" I smiled softly as I said " You can"

" Okay then let me call Jungkook and tell him about this, " she said as she called Jungkook . " Hey Jungkook, are you free?" She asked him as she started

" yn and I were talking about................."

-------------

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨