7

[SJK's POV]

"Ahjumma!! Bring me another bottle!"

I slumped against the table full of soju bottle. Usually my tolerance for alcohol was pretty high, I can drink more than 4 bottles, but it's only two and yet my head already started spinning.

Honestly, I was not in the mood to get drunk, but it's the only way I know how to forget the look on Moon Chae Won's face.

In the end, I drank another bottle of Soju and decided to leave the place, before I was too drunk and sleep there.

I was staggerly walking on the pedestrial when my shoulder bumped someone unintentionally.

"Yah!! Watch where you going, ahjussi!"

The guy's yelling makes me look over my shoulder. The guy that yelled and his friends were looking back at me. I frowned. I only bumped him a little, and he talked to me like I'd stomped on his foot with all my strength.

"Ahjussi?!" I said. They looked older than me and they called me old man? What a laugh. I approached him. Though my body was powerless, I refused to be mocked at. "Who'd you call ahjussi, ah-ju-ssi?" I poked him on the chest.

"This bastard is drunk but he's still talking back to us? Funny." The guy scoffed, making fun of me with his other friends, and they're laughing together. He pushed me and I'm stumbling backwards, but I could still maintain my balance and not fall. "I called you ahjussi. Wae? You don't like it?" He said, giving me another push.

And that's all that it takes to make me lose it.

I casted a punch onto his face, making his head turning to the side. His other friends shouted at me and stormed towards me. It turned out to be a fight so fast, but I was lost in numbers, and plus I'm drunk, so it was more like I got beaten up by them.

But the strange thing is, when they're hitting me, all I can think about was Moon Chae Won. Her face, her tears, her sadness.

Her pain.

I deserve these men's punches, because I'd hurt her. Someone I love with what's left inside of me.

Is she still crying? Is she still hurting?

"Yah, yah, yah. Keumanhae. This guy's could be dead. Look, he's not moving anymore." I heard someone says when I almost lost my conscious, and the punches stopped. As they left me on the cold pedestrial, I heard the voice of a guy that I'd hit first, "Don't start a fire that you can't put off, ah-ju-ssi!" he said before spat at me.

How can that bastard be so right?

I took a couple of minutes before pulling myself off the floor and leaned on the trail, ignoring all the stares I got from the people who were passing by. I coughed, tasted blood in my mouth and cringed as the pain starts hitting every inch of my body. Those were enough to make me sober entirely.

Half an hour later I was at home. The house felt so empty. For the past 15 years, I never felt lonely when I am alone. But ever since I got married to that woman, who always greeted me with her smile when I came back, I couldn't seem to get used to being alone anymore.

I went into my room and sit on the floor, leaning on the side of my bed. The box of my past which she found was still laying open in my room. I was mentally regretting my idiocy of letting it be founded by her, but the back of my head knew it was bound to happen sooner or later. We couldn't live with the lie for the rest of our lives—or at least, I couldn't. Not when I'm in love with her as Song Joong Ki, while she's still knowing and loving me as Kang Ma Ru.

Ma Ru. After I heard the truth of him from Kwang Soo, I couldn't stop blaming myself. Why did he never told me? He was suffered by himself all those years alone, while I got my strength to live by hating him and our parents.