When Leah had gone out the room Rosie suddenly lifted her head up and practically threw herself over the toilet as she threw up again. I quickly went into mum mode sitting with her closer to the toilet, wiping her mouth with toilet roll and flushing it down as I was rubbing her back. She started crying whilst I was wiping her mouth so I just sat there whispering things into her ear.

"Ro, you're going to be alright, I promise you" I say as she leans back into me putting her head in my neck still crying. "Do you want to go to bed?" I question not wanting to move her if she didn't want to go just yet.

"Yes please" She whispered quietly into my neck finally calmed down sniffling quietly. I noticed Leah stood in the doorway with a small smile on her face as I lifted myself and Rosie up off the ground.

"You do know, I've not got a clue where your room is right '' I say standing in front of the younger but taller girl, Rosie half asleep in my arms.

"Oh yeah it's this way" she says, leading me to the opposite end of the corridor. As I walk through the door you can immediately tell this is Leah's room. She has her Arsenal debut shirt framed and hung on her wall but apart from that everything is simple, just as she likes it. I walk towards the bed lifting the covers and placing Rosie down, she immediately snuggles into Leah's pillow not even caring that she doesn't have pyjamas on yet.

"Hey do you want me to show you to the spare room" Leah asks

"No it's alright I know where that one is," I say slightly laughing with Leah knowing the countless times I have stayed behind after parties to help with Rosie as she can be a pain. "Night Leah" I say quietly, not wanting to wake the sleeping girl.

"Night Kim" She says back to me and not long after the whole house was silent everyone's asleep.

Back to Rosie's POV

I am rudely awoken to someone moving the bed. My head is pounding. The light shining through the gap in the curtains. I turn around groaning in pain as I squint my eyes to see who has just gotten out of bed. I faintly see Leah walking out of her room, probably to go to the bathroom. I keep my eyes closed until I hear the door shut softly again. Now I can fully open my eyes to look at her.

She looks up at me walking over to the bed and notices that I'm awake.

"You feeling alright" she says which hurts my head even more

"Shhhhhhh," I say quietly ",too loud" She stifles her laugh as she grabs me some paracetamol from her bedside table and a water bottle. I quickly snatch them out of her hand. As I notice that I'm still wearing my outfit from last night.

"What time is it?" now being able to speak at a normal volume instead of whispering.

"It's nearly 12" Leah replied, being careful not to talk too loud.

"Ugh" I say, leaning back and closing my eyes again.

"You think its a movie day kinda day" Leah says sitting next to me on the bed

"Yes"

Me and Leah both agree that we should just go downstairs to put the movies on as Leah's TV is way too confusing, I finally get into my pyjamas (which consists of Katie's Ireland jumper and Viv's jogger bottoms that I've had to roll up a million times, but i can't complain they are very comfy). I also pass into my room on the way and grab my phone and duvet.

Once I make my way into the living room I notice that no one else is in here yet, Leah is probably making them all help her in the kitchen. So, to make time pass quickly I go on Instagram to make a post. I started posting one on my public account that I usually use for football.