I had gone straight to the kitchen to get some food in me before I started to drink, knowing that Leah would be on my case if I didn't.

The food looked amazing and we had everything. I stacked my plate high with pasta, mini pizzas, sandwiches, crisps and many other things. Jen and Kim had also made their way over to the table.

"Kimmie, do you know what that is?" I asked the older woman pointing to the mysterious thing on the table

"DO NOT TOUCH THAT" Leah shouted, as she came running into the kitchen, "It's what Rafa brought its got seafood in you can't have it"

I just stood there one hand in the air, the other holding tightly onto my plate, my eyes wide open.

"Leah, why would you shout at her" Kim said placing her plate down to give me a hug

"I am so sorry Ro, i didn't mean to shout at you i just didn't want it to happen again" Leah apologised

"No, it's OK," I say, finally letting my hand melt into Kim's warm hug.

Eventually after I had eaten my food I made my way to the drinks section where I met Anna.

"MY GIRL" she shouted wrapping her arms around me obviously drunk "I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks Anna, I came over here to get another drink do you know what there is left" I say

"Oooh yeah, once we get you on the drinks i can convince you to do karaoke with me" She squeals jumping up and down dragging me over to the drinks table

I start making my drink, a double vodka and lemonade.

"OH MY GOD" Steph shouts running over to the table me and Anna are stood at, also very drunk "We should so do shots together"

"Oh my god yeah i hadn't even thought of that I shall go and see who wants one" I say skipping off to the living room and clambering onto the chair next to Leah who was currently talking to Kim, Viv and Jen all four of them not drinking, like the spoil sports they are. Leah quickly notices me and my slightly tipsy state and holds onto me standing up next to me still in conversation with the two oldies and Viv

"Who wants to do shots!" I shout to the many drunk people dancing to the music some more than others.

"ME!" Katie and Beth shout in sync running towards the kitchen knowing that Anna and Steph are in there. Laura and Lia also make their way into the kitchen but not with as much enthusiasm as the other two. Leah helps me down from the chair, laughing with the other three shaking their heads at me.

"I'm guessing you're having a good time then bug" Jen says from next to Leah who has her hands wrapped around my shoulders.

"Yeah" I say, noticing I have half a sandwich in my hand and start eating it. They all just laugh at me in my tipsy state.

"Come on Ro," Katie and Beth say in sync as they come running in together dragging me away from the spoil sports ",were waiting for you"

A while later and let's just say I was very drunk, top tip- never do shots with Beth, Katie and Anna if you have something planned for the next day.

"OH MY GOD" I shout "We can do karaoke together" as I run up to Leah who at this point was probably fed up of me

"No," she said immediately "I am not doing karaoke, how about you do it with Anna or Katie or even Beth i'm sure they'll be happy to do it with you"

"Ok" I say a massive grin plastered on my face running off to go and find one of them

Leah's POV