"Alright then we'll stop" I say a sheepish grin on my face mouthing to Katie *this isn't over yet*

Beth and Viv just laugh at us from their bed as they take the least amount of time to get ready.

I notice that Katie is finally ready so i say "Katie can you pleeeease do my hair now"

"Yes i will do child just give me a minute" She replies whilst texting on her phone "Viv can you go and let Rue in shes got here too early

"NO, I'LL DO IT" I say jumping up and running to the door to see my favourite Aston Villa player. As soon as I opened the door I jumped into her arms making her gasp, not expecting me to jump on her. She stumbled back but quickly stabled herself.

"Jesus Ro, nearly knocked me over then" she said in her Scottish accent that i missed so much.

"I'm sorry i just missed you" I said, squeezing my arms around her tighter.

"I know i missed you too" She said bringing herself inside and shutting the door all whilst hugging me

I got down from her arms and we both went to Viv and Beth's room where the rest of the girls were. I sat down in front of Katie and not long after my hair was done all that I needed to do now was get changed.

*time skip to party just starting*

"CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE" I shout, my head sticking out of my door holding my dress up

"Yeah, give me a second liefde" (love) Viv shouts from the living room downstairs. As usual I was the last one ready, I always am, as a few of the girls are already here and I can hear the speakers being set up downstairs.

I sit on my bed patiently waiting for Viv to come up.

"Aww liefde you look gorgeous" Viv says opening my door making her way towards me "What did you need help with then"

"Could you just zip my dress up? I can't reach it." I ask standing up, showing her the back of my dress.

I was wearing a black mini dress with a small slit on the left leg with some black strappy heels and my hair wavy as Katie had done earlier.

Once she had zipped it up we made our way downstairs and the rest of the girls were here already and the speakers had been set up courtesy of Steph and Caitlin

The girls that we're here are; Manu, Lydia, Rafaelle, Lotte, Anna, Jen, Steph, Laura, Jordan, Kim, Lia, Nikita, Caitlin, Mana, Stina, Tobin, and all of the girls that live in the house.

They all cheer as me and Viv walk into the living room, party poppers going off from either side of me and a banner above the TV saying 'We're all so proud of you'.

"Aww thanks guys, I love you all"

"Now, let's get this party started!" Katie shouted, popping a bottle of champagne that had appeared out of nowhere. Beth turned the music up and everyone dispersed, some going straight to the kitchen to get themselves some food or a drink, others staying in the living room, which had been turned into a dance floor.