Twelve <333

Months have passed and although I have spent a big majority of it grinding on videos; I actually allowed myself to finally have the pleasure of hanging out with friends and not holding myself back locked away in my cramped apartment. I even made a new group of friends! they go by the name The group chat although..I already knew Blake since we have played together a few times with Jaren and everyone else.

Speaking of Jaren, Matt, Blake and I were actually in a discord call right now, we all just finished recording a West Hunt session and decided to stay in call a little long to just chat and catch up on everyones weeks. I was leaning back in my chair allowing myself to get comfortable listening to Jaren and Matt bicker every now and them or Blake chime in with a "I just realized" followed by all of us laughing at how often he says that.

"So what is everyones plans this up coming weekend?" Matt says Doug can be heard meowing in the background

"I actually don't have anything planned other than a meeting on Friday.." Jaren says stretching and leaning back in his chair as well.

"Same to be honest..Now that I think about it I don't think I have plans the following week either" I say yawning and looking at the time [8:34PM], it was getting around the time I usually start making myself dinner. "Oh shit I lied I actually have dinner plans at 10 with the boys tonight"

"I don't have any either, we started moving into the house last week but I pretty much have all my stuff moved in and unpacked" Blake said referring to his roommates and him moving.

"Oh sweet how's that been going?" I say standing up deciding to keep my headset on and look for a casual outfit to throw on

"Pretty good to be honest..Nick and Tanner have their stuff moved in too and Tanner started doing his room Larry is still out of town but me and Nick grabbed his stuff for him and Issac is the last one at the other house pretty much" Blake said rambling a little bit and I nodded along

"That's cool glad things are going well" jaren said and I hummed in agreement

"Y/N what the fuck are you doing what is all of that noise?" Matt said causing all of us to laugh catching me off guard a little bit

"Sorry, Im looking for something casual to wear since it's just simple dinner plans nothing crazy. I didn't realize you guys could hear the shuffling" I say laughing

"Show us what you have picked out so far?" Jaren says and the other two agree with him. I pick up two outfits I couldn't decide between and walk back to my desk noticing everyone has turned their cams back on since recording.

I chuckle and turn mine on as well noticing Jaren get excited for a second before covering it back up again and I smile. I hold the two outfits up separately pressing them against myself to give them a better idea of what they look like. The three of them bickered back and forth before deciding they all liked the second outfit best since it's getting a little chilly out making me laugh because they all liked the second outfit to begin with they were just wording it differently from each other.

"Okay cool i'll be right back im going to go out it on real quick" I said and they all nod. I take my headset off and out it on my desk walking back out my office closing the door behind me and walking to my room to get dressed.

 I take my headset off and out it on my desk walking back out my office closing the door behind me and walking to my room to get dressed