Two

Happy Reading

5:30. Ishita's phone rang, she opened her eyes quickly and turned the alarm off. Keeping her phone aside, Ishita kept her head on the pillow sighing and sleep was about to cosume her again but she shook her face sitting up straight 'remember you promised dadi to put a good impression on your in-laws' she says to herself while rubbing her neck.

She looks beside her and saw Abhimanyu on his stomach, sleeping like a baby. She smiled and removed his hair from his face, 'so cute' she says to herself adoring his morning face.

He stirred in his sleep and Ishita stood from the bed walking to the closet 'I don't want to wake him up' she says and takes her clothes from the closet, going in the shower.

Doing her morning routine and bathing, she was now tying a Saree around herself.
Ishita held safety pins in her mouth and was trying to get the plates of the Saree right.
The door of the washroom opened and she saw Abhimanyu standing there rubbing his eyes. He slowly adjusted to the light and his eyes widen seeing her standing there.

He quickly closed the door and looked around his room confused and after a few minutes he was able to compose himself. He sat on the bed and Ishita came out after fifteen minutes. He stood up and seeing her in that Saree was awakening enough for him. 'she looks so pretty' he thinks.

"Sorry" them both said at the same time and then went quite waiting for other to continue. "Sorry I barged in, I should have known better to knock" he goes first and Ishita nodded "I am sorry too" she says and then steps aside "Please..you can use it" she says and he nods walking towards the washroom.

'COMPLIMENT HERRRR' his inner self was shouting but he didn't said anything. He shuts the washroom door and keeps his head on it. 'you're such a loser' he says to himself and sighs doing his morning routine.

***

Ishita walks downstairs hoping to find someone and she saw Damini in the kitchen, she goes inside and greets her "Good Morning Ma" she says and Damini patted her head kissing her forehead "Good morning, did you sleep well?" she asks and Ishita nodded "Good! I was just making tea would you like to join me?" she asks and Ishita smiled "I would love to" she said.

They both took the tea pot and two glasses out in the garden and sat on the table set there. It was a very pleasant weather and the gardener was working on the plants. "I really like this garden" she says and Damini smiled "Yea, me too. Infact I mostly spend my days helping the gardeners out here" she says and Ishita chuckles.

"Is Abhimanyu up?" Damini asks and Ishita nodded making Damini chuckle "That man is full of his practices" Damini says taking a sip from her tea, Ishita frowned.
"He wakes up around 6 daily and then goes to gym and them breakfast and then office. I don't know how he doesn't get tired" Damini says and Ishita chuckles.

They drank their tea in a comfortable silence while breeze blew around.

After taking their tea, they walked inside and Damini was going to help the workers in the kitchen but Ishita stopped her "Ma don't worry, I will take care of it" she says and Damini creases her head. "Alright but don't work much and if you need something just ask the help" she says and Ishita nodded.

The chefs and workers didn't let her do much but Ishita helped in cooking, she liked cooking so she wanted to make a sweet dish as it was her first time in the house.
After she was done, she walks out wiping her hands with her pallu.

"Ishita, go and call for Abhimanyu" Damini says and Ishita nodded going upstairs.

***

Ishita walks inside their room and heard the shower on so she guessed he was bathing. She took her phone and started texting her grandfather to tell him about her morning and that she was fine. Just when she kept her phone aside, another phone started ringing, she looked over at the night side of his side of the bed.

It was his phone, she walks near it and saw hai secretary calling. She frowns and didn't know if she should answer. She walks to thw washroom door and knocks, the shower stops "Who is it?" she hears his heavy husky voice from inside "Your secretary was calling on your phone, it became a missed call now" she says shouting back.

"Oh, If he calls back tell him I will call him after a few minutes" he says and she nodded "Okay" she shouted and heard the water running again.

The phone rang again and she picked it up this time walking away from the washroom door "Good Morning sir" she hears a masculine voice from the other side. "Uhm, Good Morning. Your sir is currently taking a bath, he will call you back in a few minutes" she says and there was silence for a few seconds "Oh okay Mam thank you" he says and hangs up.

She turns around and saw Abhimanyu coming out of the washroom, looked like he had just bathed due to his wet hair and wet upper body. The man had a towel wrapped around his waist and water droplets were still dripping down from his hair. His abs and biceps didn't help Ishita look away, except, it made her focus more to him with a surprised expression.

"I know right" he says chuckling while leaning on the wall next to the washroom door as he saw Ishita checking him out. She shook her head and composed herself. "Here" she says giving him his phone and looking away from his half naked body.

Abhimanyu took it from her hand and stood up in a straight posture, towering her once again. Ishita cleared her throat "Breakfast will be served in thirty minutes" she says before walking away.

Abhimanyu saw her walk out of the room and her gorgeous long hair that reached her lower back. He looked more deeply and saw her un-covered part of stomach and back. 'pervert' he says to himself before dialing his secretary's number.
.
.
.
I hope you all liked the chapter!!!

Thanks for reading :)