Chapter 3 ^-^

I look up to see a big luxurious cabin in the middle of the woods, wait... the woods?!?! I start panicking and trying to get out of jake's arms but he's too strong and holds me tighter.

"w-where are we..." i ask. Jake ignores me and drags us inside "my brothers will be here soon, for now i'll take you to your room" my room? what is this guy talking about!! i have a home, i'm not staying here! "the hell are you talking about? i'm not staying here with you freaks!" he shoots me a warning glance and i cower back a bit and lower my voice "i'm sorry, im just scared."

i follow him upstairs, the stairs are made of a very dark wood and the architecture of this cabin is very victorian and old. We stop at a large, dark, rustic door. He opens it and i see... my clothes? how did he get all of this here? i walk in and sit on the bed. "i'll call you when dinners ready, we will explain everything then, for now you have games and a phone charger if your phone dies." Jake closes the door and i immediately try to call my family... no wifi... that's okay!! i have data, i call again... no cell service at all... fuck my life.

guess who's back, mazie you better appreciate this or i stg cause i tried writing somewhat normally instead of stupid like before so yay for that
-A