"That's what i was born to do Kaka! I'll made Malika suffer so slowly that she'll regret abandoning my Mother!" She said venomously, her words saying it all.

She was getting ready for all this, she'll undoubtedly fulfilled her dream.

"I sent your mother for revenge to the palace and now i send you to the Mansion, i wants you rise havoc in Malika's family! I wants you to get every single business of them to our name! And then after that Malika will watch her family kill one by one just like how she kill your grandfather and mother!" Kaka said and Samaira turned to the board again.

Ready to do anything!! And it anything...

~^*~^*~^*~^*~

At California; things were going pretty smoothly for them. Noor was admitted the next morning, she was just so happy by how her husband is treating her; love, care and time of Asad, she got them all.

She wouldn't say she miss her family, because they stay in-touch every minute.

Noor was about to be operated and Asad was more than enough for her. He became her family in California and her biggest support.

All she can do now is thanked the Almighty for giving her a wonderful Husband.

"Uhmm." Noor munched on the orange. Asad chucked as he took another potion of the orange to Noor's mouth.

"What did mother said?"

"She prayed for my surgery. Partner mother had started to like me now. I'm so so happy!" Noor giggled, innocently while her husband eyed her.

His eyes that were usually cool gazed at her as something so precious to him, to those eyes Noor matters, more. It was a look that even though Noor couldn't see, she can feel it all over her entire body and especially her heart.

He stood from the stool he was on and stand right in front of the hospital's bed. Noor narrowed her large-blind eyes as she heard, feel and sense how Asad bend to her.

His eyes on her blind ones, he learned toward her, his heart dancing in it rib cage. He took a deep breath and direct the orange to her mouth, as she felt it her lips involuntarily opened, collecting the orange.

She took the orange whilst Asad held her jaw with his fingers and seconds later she felt his pump lips on hers. Both their eyes were closed spontaneously as they took each others warm.

With his tongue; Asad found the orange in her mouth but Noor mischievously get hold of it and divide it into two, after the poor orange finished; their lips danced together in a tantalizing hot lingering kiss.

Her long fingers reached over to Asad's nape, giving in to him and the feeling that came.

Much to their dismay: a knock was made on their door. Slowly, their lips part away, breaking their kiss.

Breathing heavily, Asad placed his forehead on Noor's one, situating both his palms on her cheeks, caressing them with his thumb.

"Get the door!" Noor murmured trying to suppress her shaking breath.

"I can't!" He answered her breathlessly, his eyes looking over to Noor's red lips. She chuckled removing her fingers from his nape, blindly find his shoulder and tapped it, drawing her forehead away; leaving her poor husband lonely.