Cherubic cuteness (Luke)

(This is purely PLATONIC)

You weren't quite sure what to think of Luke in the beginning, he looked like a child- but didn't really act like one? You had constantly remind yourself not to treat him just like a kid.
He looked just like a stereotypical child you would have met in the human world, but he was an Angel. A thousand years or so older than you, so if anything- you were the child.
Despite his youthful appearance, he was still stronger than most human children and he had the magical capability and healing qualities of any Angel worth their salt.

However you couldn't help but think that he was still undeniably-

"I'm not cute!" Luke huffed, crossing his arms and puffing his cheeks.

"There's nothing wrong with admitting it." You teased, booping his nose with your index finger.

Luke whined and plopped down onto your bed, a light red hue coating his pale face. You flipped to the next page in your homework, jotting down a few notes.
He rolled around on your bed, stretching his limbs out- and getting comfortable.

"Nobody takesh me sherioushly! He whined, wiggling his arms and legs- a small pout present on his face.

"What do you mean Lukey? I take you seriously." You replied, making a fake frown with your mouth.

"No you don't! You call me shtuff like Lukey, and Winzig!" He groaned, then he opened his mouth and took a big mouthful of blanket- before starting to chew lightly.

"I give everyone nicknames Luke." You giggled, rolling your eyes.

"Yeah but! Mine makesh me sheem like a baby! I'm not a baby!" He yelled, his voice slightly muffled by the bedding.

You got up from your seat at your desk and walked over to the bed, slowly sitting down beside Luke's lying form.

"Wanna talk about it?" You ask, petting his head.

"No..." He responded, closing his eyes.

"You sure?" You asked again, raising your eyebrow.

He waited a moment before re-opening his eyes.

"Fine." He complied, sitting up.

You smirked, proud at your minor victory.

"Everybody treatsh me like a baby, beacaushe I'm shmaller than them- and they shay I look like a kid! It'sh not fair!" He cried out, tears lining his eyes.

You rub his back lightly, trying to think of what to say.

"I get it, before I 'looked like an adult' I had people commenting on how young I looked- and confusing me for a kid." You whispered, still lightly rubbing his back.

"But now I'm taller and more powerful than them all." You continued.

Luke looked up at you with shock.

"You looked young at shome point?!" He gasped.

It took all of your mental strength to stop you from back handing him.

"Y-yes... Uhm-" You stumbled with trying to explain it to him.

"SHO when I'm older I'll be taller and have more power???" He looked at you with amazement.

"Yup?-" You barely got it out before he hopped off the bed.

"I can't wait!" He said with a giant grin.

"I'm better now, wanna go terrorize shome demonsh?" He asked, putting his boots back on.

"Sure." You sighed, putting your shoes on too.

You and Luke then spent the evening making demons wish that they didn't exist.