Lucifer (fluff headcanons): General

A= Attractive: What do they find attractive?

He likes someone who won't cause him too much trouble, he already has his brothers.
He likes someone who he can be calm and let his mask down around.
He likes someone who likes his brothers/his brothers like them.

B= Baby: Do they want a family? Why/Why not?

Not for a while, he already has 6 younger brothers- maybe after they move out.

C= Cuddles: Do they like cuddles? What's their favourite position?

He likes them when no one is around, since he's the avatar of pride it makes it hard for him to ask for them. So you'll have to know when he requires some.
His favourite position is when you lay on your sides facing eachother, or when he is laying with his head on your stomach.

D= Dates: What are dates like with them?

Imagine candlelight dinners at fancy restaurants, and long walks under the stars.

F= Feelings: When did they first know they fell for you?

He had a horrible, stressful week. Diavolo kept piling on more and more work, his brothers were being their usual selves, and he hadn't had an ounce of sleep for at least 6 days.
He was exhausted.
But then he heard a knock on his office door, it was you?
You had a melancholy coffee and some leftover macaroons neatly sitting on a table tray.
You were worried for him?
You had asked him if he needed any help.
You cared.
You cared for him?
Hm.
He appreciated your kind gestures, always being nice no matter how you were treated.
Whenever he was around you he had butterflies in his stomach, this time he realised why.

He was in love.

G= Gentle: Are they gentle?

Only with you, and only physically when you're alone. He doesn't like PDA too much.
But he's a sweeter towards you in other ways, like opening the door for you, offering you sweets, he doesn't hang you upside down; yk, just subtle things.

H= Hands: Do they like holding hands?

Sometimes, like when you're out in crowded places where you might get separated.
As I said: He's not a big fan of PDA.

I= Impression: What was their first impression of you?

He thought you were going to be a massive pain in the ass, you are- just not in the way he first thought.

J= Joker: Are they into pulling pranks?

Only small ones like swapping out the colour of your uniform tie and saying it never changed, or faking his death.

K= Kisses: How do they kiss?

With tongue, LOTS OF TONGUE.

L= Little things: What are little things they love?

Matching necklaces, slow dancing with you, sitting quietly working on stuff together.

M= Memory: What's their favourite memory with you?

The first time he invited you to come over and study with him, he enjoyed the quiet, and being able to be so close with you.

N= Nickel: Do they spoil you?

Yes, anything you want is yours. His way of showing love is gifts.

O= Orange: What colour reminds them of their other half?

Purple, the colour just irks him out and reminds him of his sin; he hates it.

P= Pet names: What pet names do they use?

1: Prince(ss): You are royalty in his eyes.
2: Love/Sweetheart/Honey/Dear(est): He just likes the sound of them.
3: My pride: Ong, I just love imagining he'd call you that it's so cute.

S= Sad: How do they cheer themselves up?

Thinking about you, and things you can do together.

T= Talking: What do they love talking about?

His old ass records, he's always showing them off to you so you're impressed.

U= Universe: What is a metaphor that explains your relationship?

"Love is a fire." - Leonard Cohen.
Basically after you shot a spark into his heart his feelings for you consumed him.

V= Very: Their thoughts on you?

"They're so annoying."
"They are so naïve."
"They are too nice."
"They made me into a softie."

W= Why: Why he loves you?

Because you're nice, and you make him feel fuzzy.

X= Xylophone: What is their song?

Until I found you by Stephen Sanchez

Y= You're the _ to my _.

"You're the stars to my night sky."