Hospital Romance - DahMo ft. SaTzu

Start from the beginning

Dr. Kim: Hello goodevening ladies. I am Dr. Kim Dahyun a 3rd year resident surgeon and this my colleague Dr. Chou Tzuyu, a 2nd year surgeon resident. We were paged in by Doctor Jihyo for a suspected Appendicitis is that right?

Both Momo and Sana were mesmerized by the gorgeous doctors in front of them they seemed to lost their voices so they simultaneously just nodded as they were approaching closer towards them.

Dr. Kim: Ok, well do you mind if we take a look at you for a second Miss Hirai?

Momo never left Dr. Dahyun's stare and just nodded blindly not knowing  what she agreed upon because she was to immersed by the doctor's presence. The ill patient then saw the pretty doctor staring at hers and Sana's still adjoining hands and let go of the grip immediately in which her best friend finally felt the circulation of her own hand returning and absentmindedly started shaking it while looking at the tall female doctor.

Dr. Chou: Is your hand ok Miss?

Sana: MINATOZAKI! I m-mean.. My name is Sana Minatozaki but you can call me Sana. Or Sanake... Or baby... (She blabbered while she held out her recently injured hand)

Momo: SANA!

Sana: I'm sorry. I'm blabbering..

Dr. Chou just chuckled and looked at Sana's hand.

Dr. Chou: Hmmmm.. It's swelling a bit, was it just recently injured?

Sana: Ask her. (pointing at Momo)

Momo was giving her best friend a death glare before the blanket was slightly lowered to her hips and she was instructed again by Dr. Kim to bend her knees a bit and lifted her shirt to her upper abdomen and examined it. Momo was too focused on the doctor in front of her she was distracted by the pain until she felt her right lower abdomen being slightly touched by the said doctor that she winced and stir away from the pain.

Dr. Kim: I apologize, I just had to illicit a reaction. (she gave the patient a warm smile) Does this hurt too?

She then pressed on her left lower abdomen and Momo felt the pain on her right side. So she winced once again ang pointed on her right side.

Dr. Chou: Ok Miss Hirai, is it ok if I ask you a few questions?

Momo nodded in agreement while still being examined by Dr. Dahyun.

Dr. Tzuyu: How long has the fever been and what was the highest temperature?

Momo: Uhmmm.. Since this morning and the highest has been 38.8 I think. The lowest was probably 37.9.

Dr. Dahyun: Ok, what if I lift this a bit?

She then slowly guided the Japanese' right knee towards her chest but halfway though Momo yelped in the discomfort so the female doctor immediately returned her knee back to it's original position.

Dr. Tzuyu: Have you been experiencing other symptoms recently like weight loss, loss of appetite, nausea and vomiting?

Momo: (sighing deeply) Uhmmm.. Loss of appetite since this morning and I vomited once tonight when the pain in my stomach started.

Both doctors nodded with her answers and the pale-skinned doctor than fixed Momo's clothes and blanket to cover her up and took the chart from Dr. Chou's hands and began writing on it.

Dr. Dahyun: Ok. Uhmmm.. Miss Hirai, after examining your abdomen and doing some physical examination and based on the information you gave. It's definitely a high suspicion of appendicitis. Unfortunately we have to do surgery right away before it ruptures and it's contents will spill to the rest of your abdomen and we don't want that. Since blood was already drawn from you, we can schedule you in the OR in an hour or two. I'm going to start you with antibiotics before surgery and give you a little pain meds since I already examined your abdomen just to give some comfort because I understand it's painful but we couldn't give it right away because it may mask the pain when I did the tests earlier and according to your chart you have insurance so we won't have any problems.