CHAPTER 8: A NICE TRAGEDY🥂

9:15 PM
"chlo mein jaane ke liye taiyaar ho jaati hu!"
stuti said.
"pgl wagl ho kya itne drr ruk gyi ho to or derr ruk jao, or chalo khaana khaane niche mess mein" he said.
"niche kyu jaana, order bulaa lete hh!"
"mam ye outer ilaaka hh, yanha akeli aapke liye khaana nhi aayega, stupid" he said while acting.
"thik hh nn yrr, chidhate kyu ho!" she said while getting irritated.
"chalooo" he said while pushing her out of the door.

They opened the lift, and went down. They arrived at mess. they had their dinner.Then they went into the lift again to came in the room, but stuti slipped.
"ouuucchhh!" she shouted.
"fcukk, gett upp" he helped her.
"ohh, I can't even stand ishaan help me plzz" she cried.
"can I pick you up? I'm sorry" he asked n apologize.
"hnn, you can do whatever to Mee." she cried
"ohh, really?" he said mischievously.
"ishaan, abhi to mtt krro ye sbb'' she tried to hide her smile.
"Okie sorry" he said
He picked her for the way from lift to his bed, while just looking into her eyes n lips. he made her comfortable with the pillow. and sat beside her.
"can you do a little massage" she said with a wink.
"hn hn yhi sbb to baaki tha zindagi mein." he said while starting to massage.
then they just got lost in each other. BUT, but this time none.of them said I love you to anyone but the phone did.. It started ringing so loud.
"hatttt!!" ishan said while picking the call.
"hi, ishan?" ***said
"hn kon?"
"saale naam bhi save nhi Kiya tune?" **he said
"oh manish bhai, bolo" he said while reading the contact name.
" bhai mein ye bol rha tha ki kl BCCI ki meeting or grand party hh to sbko bulaya hh, to hmare yanha se bhr ke Shahneel or Stuti ka rhi hh, or hmm sbb aa rhe hh to yaad dilayaa tha." manish said.
"hn oky bhai aa jayenge." he favoured
then that went baak to their work.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HLO, PLZZ VOTE AND KEEP LOVIN, AND YES DONT MISS THE NEXT PART COZ NEXT PART WILL BE SOO SPICY, AND ISHAN AND STUTI ARE GOING TO CONFESS. SO PLZZ BE IN TOUCHH LOVE U💗🍃🌙🪐