CHAPTER 7: ilyy🪐

ISHAN POV
I was actually shoked by her behaviour, wait she just kissed me, wtf! Umm but it can be done by her just because she was drunk, not by her intentions. Yeah, that can be a reason for that thing. Okay! No need of getting excited ok Ishan?!!
END OF POV

NExT DAY
7:00 AM
STUTI POV
I was feeling so drizzly, i just woke up and I just can't remember about the last night.Oh, shit, oh did I done something wrong to ishan fuck no!! I was already feeling mad for him.Oh god, did I crossed my limits last night!
END OF POV

She was talking to herself, but then she realised that that's not her apartment. She started to roaming here to there to find someone to ask where she is. Then she saw Ishan sleep peacefully on hi couch. He was looking so cute. Stuti came near her couch and said>>>
"Oh, Ishan tum itne pyare mtt Bano, tumhara to pta nhi prr me had paar krr dungi, tum itne perfect mtt Bano yrr, Varna......"
"Varna kya" he opened his eyes and said.
"Varna kya, kya Varna, kuch nhi pgl!" She embarrassed.
"Bolo ya mtt bolo kuch kuch to ho rha hh tumko" he said mischievously.
"Ghanta kuch ho rha hh mujhe, vo sbb chhodo mene kl raat kuch krra to nhi tumko?"
"Stuti vo sbb tu thik hh, lekin tumko Aisa kyu lgta hh ki tumne kuch kiya hoga mujhko?"
"Arey, vo mein drunk thi nn kisi reason ki vajah se to mene socha mene kuch krr diya hoga tumko ya kisi or ko, ye bol rhi thi me"
"KISI REASON SE!" (he said seductively)
"V-vo sbb chhodo, kl ki baat btao!"
"Kl tumne kisi reason se jo shots liya tha, uski vajah se tum behosh hone lggi thi to mene tumhe car mein le gya or kyunki mujhe tumhari apartment chabhi mujhe nhi pta tha kanha hh to mein tumhe apne hotel mein le aaya, fir tum so bhi gyi thi mein bhi so gyi thi prr tumhe aadhi raat mein Maggie mangne lggi to vo bna krr diya. Bus fir.tum peacefully so gyi thi or mein bhi.bus that's all"
"Ohh, itna kuch Kiya tumne.. thank you so much"
"Pair chhuo"
"Arey, ishan thanq bola nn, ye zyada ho rha hh"
"Ohh tumhara zyada nhi ho gya tha kl aadhi raat mein?"
"Arey yrr"
"Pair chuo, buss!"

Stuti started to run from him, while he was trying to catch her, but she fell on the couch but ishan losses his balance and fall on her!!😩

They both started to look deep into eachothers eyes. Stuti said
"Sir ho gya aapka,aap bohot bhari ho hatto yanha se!!"She said while looking deep into his eyes.
He didn't give a reply.
"I love you" said stuti.
"Kyaa bolaa tumne!!?"
"Mene kaha hatto" she said while pushing him.
"Nhi tumne I love you jaisa kuch kaha"
"Hn vo, for break the thing!!" She said while acting.
Ishan understand she was coping his iconic dialogue.(LOLL!!)
"Accha ji" he said while smiling.
"Hnnji"
"Dekh lunga"
"Dekh lo, bohot khubsurat Hain hmm"
"Vo to Hain aap"
"Chupp, pgl!" She said while slapping his arms.

AUTHOR NOTE
LOVE YOU, KEEP VOTING AND ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR NEXT PART?" BYIE💗🍃☁️