Ch.6: DREAMCATCHER 🕊️

NEXT DAY
STUTI POV
I woke up late coz I knew there was nothing to do today. So I got fresh then I was just going to the couch with breakfast and phone in my other hand, I got a notification of ishan.
"hey, stuti it's me ishan!"
"oh, hey"
then he also started to type something. I was waiting for him.
"kaisi ho?"
"pgl, kya puch rhe ho ye sbb😂?"
"kyu nhi puch skta?"
"arey, pucho lekin tum aise baat krr rhe ho ki jaise hmm pehli baar baat krr rhe hh!"
"acha thik hh, vo sbb chhodo Aaj shaam ko kahi chalte hh"
"mtlb, kaha?"
"bar ya café, ya hotel"
"ok, try krrti hu"
"agrr try krrna hh nn mtt hi aao tum"
"arey ishan tum to fasaa rhe ho!"
"to fss jao, mujhe nhi pta lekin tum aa rhi ho, bus final"
"thik ba avatani"(OKAY IM COMING, in bhojpuri)
"thik ba Ava(OK, I'LL SEE U, in bhojpuri)
"byeiee🌼"
"bye🍃"
END OF POV

7:00
ISHAN POV
oh it's already late, I have to pick my girll, oh let's come out of her thoughts, then I went to downstairs and went into car and arrive at her apartment he was looking like a shining star I just got lost in her.
END OF POV

STUTI POVI was just walking carefully on the stairs coz I was wearing heels and I'm not a heel person

STUTI POV
I was just walking carefully on the stairs coz I was wearing heels and I'm not a heel person. but but but when I saw my alladin I just got lossttt, I can't control myself anymore. I love himm.
END OF POV

"hey, u r looking fire" he said"you too, sexie"they both chukled"so where are we going?""umm it's a bar""ok, cool, i really want a break, you're mine dreamcatcher"

"you too, sexie"
they both chukled
"so where are we going?"
"umm it's a bar"
"ok, cool, i really want a break, you're mine dreamcatcher". She said while smiling and admiring him.
"oh, that's so cute"
like that they talked to each other for few. then they went into the bar counter.

STUTI POV
We went to a bar counter, and then ishaan ordered something I can't even pronounce it properly, he asked me what do you want I said same. he chukled on my answer he also knows that the surrounding was new for me.
Then after taking a shot, he asked me for dance, I said no coz I was not okay in the atmosphere. He said okay, but he went to dance with any other girl. I was really jealous of her.

ISHAN POV
I really want her to dance but she was not okay there, but because I want her to dance means I want her to dance. So I picked a beautiful girl from the counter and started to Dance with her. I can clearly see her jealousy on her red face.
END OF POV

Stuti took 4 shot together, and started to feel drizzly, then she started to run towards ishan and then she grabbed the sholder and a hand of ishan and started to dance insanely. While the girl was chuckling beside. Ishan was looking into Stuti's eyes and lips passionately they both started to come closer to each other, when they were enough close to kiss other......... stuti fainted on his arms, he said"shitttt!" then he took her in his arms and went towards his car, stuti opened her eyes and said,"oh, ishaan thank you for making me flyy, you're so fab man" she said in a sleepy tone coz she was drunk. He took her into the car and started to adjusting her, but stuti pulled him closer to her and made him sit beside her, he was shoked by her act, she put him into his sholder and said,"you're my dreamcatcher, you're my friend, you're so important for me, thank you for loving me, uummwahh" she said while kissing his neck...

AUTHOR'S NOTE
HELLO, IM SORRY FOR LATE I WAS REALLY BUSY ON LAST FEW DAYS, SO HERE'S ANOTHER SPICY CHAPTER. ENJOYY, LOVE U AND THANKS FOR WAITING 💗🌼🍃