Chapter Three

ᔕᕼᗩᗯᑎ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

Why was I being so nice to Destiny? I mean I hate her....right? Stupid-ass teenage hormones. I don't even know if I hate someone. I looked over to see Destiny. She's looking out the window, spaced out. Every time she spaced out she makes this cute face. I started to chuckle. Wait....did I just say Destiny's cute?! Okay...okay.....I must have eaten something bad. I snapped back to reality and just focused on driving. After several minutes we reached her house. I parked the car and shook her.

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

As I was looking out the window I felt like Shawn was staring at me. It's probably my imagination. Why would he stare at me? I'm noting but worthless girl who's ugly and fat. We got out the car and I tried my best to be quiet to open the front door. I managed and we quickly went up to my bedroom.

" You can sit anywhere you like" I said without making any eye contact. Shawn just smiled and nodded his head. He was looking around my room, figuring where to sit but in the end he just sat on the floor. " So let's get started with-" " Destiny get your ass down here. Now!". Oh, shit my father's home. I told Shawn I'll be right back and quickly ran down.

" Yes, daddy?" My voice trembled. Before I know it I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. " Don't call me daddy, you worthless piece of shit! He slapped me again. I can feel my cheeks throbbing. I felt like crying yet again. No! I can't! I can't show him that I'm weak. " But you are weak, Destiny" I whispered barely audible. " What did you say bitch?!" he started punching my stomach. " Answer me!" he spat in my face. I was in so much pain. " Nothing" I muttered. I lift my head and saw him smirking before he pushed me to the ground.

ᔕᕼᗩᗯᑎ'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

" What did you say bitch?!" I heard a man scream. I heard soft whimpers and I ran out of Destiny's room and saw a man beating her. I quickly called the cops and ran downstairs. " Stop it!" I yelled at him and by him I'm guessing he's Destiny's father. He stopped punching Destiny and he looked at me . "Who the fuck are you?!". I didn't say anything but I ran up to him and kicked where the sun doesn't shine. He fall as he groaned in pain. I started punching him till he was unconscious, no worries he's still breathing. I ran to Destiny's and put her head on my lap. She was crying and bleeding so badly. I carried her into my car and quickly drove to the nearest hospital. " Fucking hell" I screamed at the red light. I gripped hard onto the steering wheel. " Shawn?" I looked over to Destiny and my grip started to loosen.

ᗪEᔕTIᑎY'ᔕ ᑭ.O.ᐯ

My vision was blurry all I heard was my father screaming at someone. I looked and saw it was Shawn. He started punching and kicking my dad. Shawn ran to my side and he carried me into his car. Why did he save me? Doesn't he hate me? Doesn't he want mr to die? And lastly do I have feelings for Shawn? I heard Shawn yelling and all I could say was "Shawn" before blacking out.

-----------------
Hey lovely people!
Hope you like this chapter. I know this chapter is damn cliche, but eh.
So what do you think? Will Shawn and Destiny end up together?
Will ' Dawn ' happen? 😏
Yup, that's right. That's their ship name.
Thank you for reading! Love you! 😘