The Day of The Beast

The world we live in is constantly changing, and we have the ability to adapt but in hindsight nothing could ever prepare us for what the future has in store.

Geographic anomalies typically occur naturally, but it's becoming increasingly apparent that these anomalies occur more frequently ever and they would eventually lead to human extinction. The human species is coming in to intense wild fires that can't be controlled. Hurricanes with massive amounts wind damage reaching record breaking speeds up to 160 miles per hour. Enduring extremely hot summers and frigid winters every year our planet seems to be taking us through a new level of insanity everyday.

Plants that we once nurtured and grew for food and vegetation would soon began to take the very control that they once had. They will began to grow in its natural state and become unhealthy for human consumption. Through every root and sprout they will begin to intoxicate the very fruit of our labor.

Animals, wildlife and domesticated species everywhere will become vividly aware that the human body is only as much of a threat as they allow us to be. They will begin to uprise and reclaim what was once theirs. And the dominance that the human species once possessed over the earth for the past centuries will slowly fade into ashes.

In the midst of the human species going through the topsy turvy of a world that we played a huge part in creating, what does one do? Do fight or flight? Is there still hope that the relationship between Mother Earth and humanity can be restored? Find out in book 2 of "...And Nothing Was The Same."