20

I am shocked, I am not ready for this question that too straight forward ripping my heart.

Karan : What? (I retorted)

Monami : what happened? I am not investigating you I am just casually asking. We are friends right?

Karan : I don’t read it and watch it , who told you all this stuff? (He try to defend him the best but he had idea that she must seen something)

Monami : my eyes are witness.

She said pointing towards her sexy eyes.

Monami told me that her laptop was remained open and even dozens of movies (adult) aare there in the watch list.

Karan : you checked my laptop, how can you. (He is so embrrased).

I was stopped in the middle of my justification.

Monami : OK okay DON’T PRETEND TO BE A Kid, it's completely fine yaat.

She said slowly pressing stress on each word, as far as the physique is concerned, you are a real man with 6 feet height, charming, handsome-

Karan : I’m 5′ 11″

I corrected her in between.

Monami : but I feel you are addict to watch all this then why you don't make someone who can be yours?

She said with a snigger.

Karan : I’m not a sex-addict or needy of a girl for my physical desires.

I advocated myself confidently.

Karan : I never even think of sexual activity to be done before my marriage. Else I had so many options.

Monami : that was 🤥 lie.

Karan : no I really have 200 of proposal pending.

Monami : I know, I was saying about that you said na you didn't had sex, I can't believe that.

Karan : why?

Monami : sorry but accidentally I seen something else too.

Karan : what?

Monami open the drawer, I usually keep this drawer locked but today it's remained open.

Karan is shocked.

Monami : this.

Stay tuned