Ep 1: Hop on to the event

The scene starts off in an unknown realm as it shows a woman, holding a rag wrap around as she runs away from unknown attackers as she is cornered to see the end of the ground as she looks at her attacker to reveal three of them with dark aura surrounding the trio.

Female Attacker: Give up and tell us where the key is. And we'll let your child go safely.

Woman: Never. The key hidden within this realm will govern life and death. It was a key to hope!

Male Attacker: Silence!

He charges towards her as she rolls away for him to break the stone column as the woman dodges the blade from another female attacker. The mother of a child kept dodging till she pulls out two cards as it glowed brightly.

Wrestler G! Antrooper!

This summons the Chemies. First being Wrestler G and second Antrooper.

Wrestler G: Wrestler!

Antrooper: Trooper!

Antrooper forms a long staff for Wrestler G, their partner, to hold them as a weapon and smack the male attacker away while the second female attacker dodges till the woman brings out three cards to summon three Chemies.

Apparebushido! Saboneedle! Skebows!

SboNeedle then fires spikes at the trio as AppareBushido clashes against the first female attacker with blades in hand.

AppareBushido: Appare Appare!

Skebows: SkeBow!

She pushes AppareBushido away as she tries to hit it but misses it as it hits her down. Then the mother summons more of her allies.

Kamantis! Raidenji!

They throw their projectiles at the male attacker as he conjures all stones into a big shield just for it to be broken down.

As the fight continues, the woman sees the first female attacker conjure a bow and arrow and pull it back to aim at the two.

Woman: No!

She makes a run for it as she takes a hit in the back in the process.

Kamantis: Kama!

Raidenji: Denji!

Female Attacker 1: Poor mother of the child, you should've worked for us. Instead, you protect something worthless in life.

Woman: They're not worthless as you thought... they're special for my ancestor!

She brings out another card to summon.

Steamliner!

Steamliner: Steam!

He crashes the battle as he strikes the trio of attackers down from force.

Woman: Now for the greater good...

She brings out her ring as she begins to conjure her light magic surrounding the four.

Female Attacker 2: What is this?!

Male Attacker: No! I don't want to go down like this!

Female Attacker 1: You feel! Do you have any idea what it'll do to you and do to us?!

Woman: I already know the cost... but it was at least the only way to stop you three! Ha!

She unleashes all her powers as it causes the trio to turn into stone as the woman tumbles down to her knees.