Bright can feel him melting under his touches, he backed away removing his hands, leaving a hard Win. He smirked and walked towards the bed, he flopped down on the bed, resting his upper body with the headboard, showing his stark naked body to Win, sipping the coffee.

Win bit his lips in frustration. Bright mentally laughed seeing the male's flushed angry face gripping the hem of his shirt.

"Complete your coffee bella, it'll go cold" He gulped down his coffee, completely. Win huffed and took the coffee mug, he sipped it. Why is the coffee unusually bitter? He thought, still irritated. He was more irritated seeing Bright doing nothing except flashing his glorious naked body to him.

Then he remembered Y/n's words Remember whenever he'll tease you, tease him back, play with him, until he begs you to come to him. He smirked mentally, he put his empty mug down, he wiped his lips with his thumb looking at Bright. He sucked his thump

"Do you want anything else for breakfast husband?" Win asked. Bright answered "Something light.. Fruits maybe" Win nodded, he walked out of the room. He took out the strawberry box, put some strawberries in a bowl, he took the whipped cream bottle. He walked inside the room, saw Bright fiddling with his phone.

He pouted, I don't know if I can seduce him, look at him being so calm, and me sexually frustrated. He kept the bowl and the bottle down on the bed. Bright noticed it, he plopped a strawberry in his mouth, he looked at Win.

Win took a strawberry, sprayed some whipped cream on top of it, he licked it slightly, Bright's jaw stopped eyeing him, Win licked one side of the strawberry, bit the fruit, moaned "Umm.. Juicy", he plopped the rest of it, the cream stick on his upper lip, he sucked his finger to clean the cream.

Bright balled his fist at the sides. He kept on looking at Win who was doing the same actions, Win picked the bottle up, he put the nuzzle in his open mouth, sprayed a big amount of cream, some amount of it came out of his mouth.

Bright moved fast, licked the cream sensually. Win didn't move, Bright licked the cream clean from his chin, up to his lower lip. They stared at each other, Bright's tongue lapped on Win's lips, moving sideways salivating both the lips, Win parted his mouth. They were in sexual trance, looking at each other the whole time, his tongue dwelled inside the hot cavern.

Their eyes closed when they kissed, Bright took the bottle from his hand sneakily, shaking it. He sprayed it on Win's jaw, he pulled away, dived at the side to lick it.

Win softly moaned. His face rolled at the side, as the tongue played all over his jaw down to his neck. His husband sprayed the whipped cream on his neck, he unbuttoned the shirt open, the spray moved down up to his sternum. He pushed Win down the bed.

He backed away, stayed on his knees observing the naked man underneath him, lying lewd, shirt opened at the sides, cream smugged on his upper body, Bright spreaded it more with his palm all over his chest. "Ahh" Win's head tilted back, when Bright groped his chest, rubbing it in circular motion.

Bright adjusted himself between Win's spreaded thighs, he spread them more pushing one knee aside, another one he held upto his shoulder. He kissed the skin of his leg, caressing down the thighs gripping it all the way. Win moaned shamelessly, his droopy eyes stared at the Greek god tasting his every parts so gently. Last night, the man was gentle with him.

Bright looked down, he bend down to lick the cream away from his body. When his face came up to the nipples, he sprayed more cream on the buds, Win shivered at the cold touch. Bright took a big bite of his chest, lapped his tongue on it, sucked them hard. Win's back already arched up, his thighs encircled around his husband's waist. Bright did the same with other nipple, making them all swollen and red.