•50•

Bright was smiling looking at Win who was continuously fixing the waistcoat. He stifled his smile with his knuckles, the man was feeling restless about his looks.

"Done?" Bright asked teasingly. Win whined "Ahh... I don't know if I'm looking good or not, I'm scared, what if CM doesn't like me?" Win gulped in nervousness, he was shifting in his place several times.

Bright back hugged him, rested his chin on his shoulder. "Look at the mirror" Win looked at their reflection. Bright pointed at the mirror "That's God's creation" He whispered, Win's face flushed red, he looked away. Bright kissed his neck, nuzzled his nose up to the back of his ear then down again to the crook of his neck.

"Just be yourself Bella, rest assured. I'm there for you always" Win smiled, he sighed feeling relieved.

"Such a sweet talker tiger" They smiled at their reflection "If not you then who?" Win made a thinking face "Maybe our little one?" He teased, Bright hummed "We'll have 8 kids all total"

"I thought you'll say 11?"

"Nuh I like 8"

"Why so?"

"1+4+3" He shrugged. Win blushed heavily, he slapped his wrist which on his waist "Assbum" They both laughed.

"Let's go now?" Bright asked, Win nodded. Bright backed away and raised his palm towards the door in respect "After you, mi alteza" Win rolled his eyes, already smiling. They walked out of the mansion.

Bright opened the car's door for Win, he bowed down "Please have a sit, angelito" Win hit his head and sat inside. He rushed to the other side, he kissed Win's cheek.

Win teased him a bit "Que papi tan cursi eres" Bright's eyes widened, Win laughed. Bright sighed "Let me be Mi reina" He winked. Win rolled his eyes.

They reached their venue. It was a grand ceremony, people, media, office employees all were waiting for CM's arrival.Bright Win stepped at the red carpet. The medias turned to them, cameras rolled to them, lights flashed. Win looked down, Bright held his waist gently gripped it. He leaned down to whisper

"Queens don't look down" Win looked up, somehow this time he felt confidence, he glanced at Bright who was staring at him without caring about others, as if his eyes only finds Win in them. He was the only view for him. He removed his hand from his waist, held it up to Win, the younger looked at it, placed his palm. The fingers intertwined slowly, eyes on each other, lips curling up, it was perfectly captured by the medias.

They looked in front with full confidence, walked at the red carpet as the most powerful dominant couple. They stood in front of the hall.

"Let's meet after the meeting?" Win asked. Bright sighed "I don't want to leave you alone"

"I'll be fine tiger.. " Win assured him. Bright nodded, they parted ways. Bright sat beside Dew, bumped his shoulder, nodded to each other. The big auditorium became silent as the door opened by two bodyguards, the medias turned their cameras towards the CM, she had a stoic face stood at the podium, an employee handed her the mic. 

"Good afternoon everyone" she spoke in a polite manner, then started discussing their upcoming plans regarding people's need and growth of business. Every head and chiefs came out of the auditorium, paying respect to the CM, Bright waited outside at the garden with Dew for their secretaries. 

Few minutes later, Win and Nani came outside, talking about something serious. While walking, Win got bumped, but Nani held his hand preventing him from falling. They looked behind to see one employee glaring at Win, it was the same man who was in secretary's position for Bright, Win recognized him.